Jaguar I Pace (new electric)

Has anyone explored the $899 lease offer w/ $6k down?

Nobody in their right mind would explore that lease…it’s horrendous.

That May change soon :zipper_mouth_face:

Spill the beans.

Next Wednesday :wink:

I’d prefer to keep my job. There are rumors floating around the lease programs might be much more attractive soon. That’s all I can say. If that’s the case you’ll see 30 I-Paces in the marketplace next week :slightly_smiling_face:

Any updates on new lease incentives?

to my surprise, nothing.

I don’t know why they put 5,000-7,000 in leasecash on F-Types (that sell just fine)

but not a single dollar on I-Paces.

Fingers crossed for June I guess.

Noooooooooooooo. I came on today looking for an update. DAMN IT.

I want one of these BADLY.

1 Like

Probably waiting for competitors to show up first. BMW iX3 / MB EQC / Audi e-Tron

I mean, even if I net one out (and I’ve tried doing it as I have 30 that are just sitting) it’s a painfully awful lease.

Something is going to happen soon. I’ll post an update June 1st. Now that the E-Tron has hit and the MB EQC is coming they have to do something to win the market.

Was checking out some local deals going on and the jaguar near me this month is offering:
-$5000 cash back
-MF of .00093

Does anyone know the residual on these?

Saw this on fb advertisement today, not sure whether to post here or worst lease ever :thinking::grimacing:

Haven’t seen a single one on the road. They can’t be selling these too well atm, where the incentives at?

Their boss said recently that they are battery constrained, production wise…so they sell most of them in EU. For now they have little interest in selling here hence the ridiculous lease offer.

1 Like

Well not really the reason for the horrible lease offer. Residuals through Jaguar Financial and US Bank are both garbage.

RVs are super bad for everything not named Tesla and yet there are super deals on many evs out there. The deal posted above totals to almost $46k for the bank (fed credit included) on a $70k msrp…that’s just ridiculous…Jag could do alot better if it had any interest in moving these.

I’ve seen a few in norcal, some guy in my office building has it too but i feel its too low to be really qualified as a SUV…

It’s in-between, has the best of both worlds, great for stop and go traffic. I drove it in Houston on awful concrete roads and with huge vehicles all around and it was fine.

but a 70k price tag?