Jaguar I Pace (new electric)

Would love to see some great quotes!

I know some people that might be interested assuming shipping can be arranged :wink:

1 Like

I’m interested!

1 Like

I would be interested also

1 Like

If it helps, I had some listed last month around $599 and didn’t move any :confused:

@ethanrs let me know if you want me to remove the below. This is not an ad or hijacking

They were:

39/10K

MSRP $84xxx
$2500 + Reg
$599 + Tax

MSRP $88xxx
$2500 + Reg
$629+ Tax

Edit

Maybe California is a much stronger market for these

4 Likes

Damn. The first edition would have moved me. Might have to get rid of this m340i now.

Very Interested !! I am in So Cal

1 Like

That’s literally a $12,000 net loss per car. Yikes.

1 Like

Let me know if you want me to remove the above.

Happy to!

CA may be a much better market for these

Not at all. If nobody jumped at that offer than I won’t waste my time. I would have been in the same neighborhood regardless.

2 Likes

I very nearly leased a First Edition 2019 I-pace last month. It was a great deal, but at the last moment my wife vetoed it. She couldn’t get over the very orange red. I thought it was an amazing car, and regret not pushing harder for it. I would still strongly consider one at the prices posted above!

Interested as well.

Yes, I’m interested as well

1 Like

Wow they are 83k? I thought they are in their 60s

I was upgraded to an I-Pace in Europe and spent a few days with it. It is definitely worth $600/mo. I would be interested if I was in the market.

Stuck with Lego Ipace in the mean time…

I am interested in buying; out of state tho…pl. let me know more details.

Still looking to see what deals are available?

Interested as well.

Ethanjlr - just curious but hypothetically what does a dealer do with a 2019 model that is unique (like an electric car), a high MSRP, etc… when you still have a dozen sitting on the lot? Does the local dealer get stuck with a loss or does the manufacturer do something to help sell them and insulate the local dealer? I’m just curious as I suspect JLR and Audi (and maybe others) are stuck sitting on these 2019 model year vehicles… and will be for a few months to come. I just checked my closest Audi dealer in OC and they have 24 x 2019 etrons on their website.