Inventory 2018 Tesla Model S and X (P100D and 100D): NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Any of the lower models getting huge discounts like this?

Amazing find. Would love pm for more info. What is the buyout price for the P100D S or X listed above?

At the end of the lease? 51% of MSRP

Unicorn. :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:PM sent.

I have talked with 3 different people from Tesla today. The normal phone line people do not understand leases or any numbers with them. Payments varied from $1300 down to $900 a month on the same car. Would love to get a contact that can run realistic numbers before committing the money. They all told the lease requires 7500 down. I know this was not the case in the past.

@michael please register as a registered business before posting to the marketplace, also MF??? :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Lol. Classic !
But in all seriousness. Great Deals !

I believe 10% down was required for lease in the past. That’s why this is a good deal. I own s and x.

Agree with everything posted - amazing find. Would love PM for more info

Great deal for a lease for the first one, but heck… if looking to buy, this is insane. What am I missing?
Purchase price = $75,000
Total of payments = $31,732
Residual = $58,830

So to buy it outright after 3 years, it would be $90,562.
To buy it outright today would be $75,000 - tax credit of $3750 = $71,250

Did not include taxes to keep the math simple.
Thoughts?

1 Like

There is also interest on the lease.

Residual based on MSRP not purchase price

1 Like

Yup… $108,000 x 51% = $55,080 + $3,750 = $58,830

So while it is a hacker worthy deal on a lease, I’m just saying the purchase looks even more attractive, especially after rebates:

$75,000 x 8% tax ($6,000) + $1,200 destination + $800ish on registration - $3750 Federal - $2,500 State - $1,000 SCE = $75,750 OTD on a “formerly” $108,000 car.

Yea, I know it the $2,500 and $1,000 are also available on the lease. Either way can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

That is provided that you have $75k in cash to pay for the car. If you’re financing it, it will cost more of course. But I imagine beating the crappy 5.76% interest rate Tesla is charging will be pretty easy.

Update: I was just told that at noon today, Tesla released new guidelines on leases for the Southern California region. Cars with more than a $40K adjustment cannot be leased. Any leases on cars with a large adjustment will be reviewed by Tesla Finance HQ on a case-by-case basis. That rules out good P100D leases unfortunately.

Logistically, it’s a bit of a nightmare because the customer has to order the car ($2,500 order payment) before Tesla Finance will review the lease application. I’ve asked the OA (owner advisor) to keep an eye out for 100Ds that show up with large adjustments, and he’ll reach out to folks who PM’d me when he sees one.

For those who are not in CA, try reaching out to your local stores and work with an OA there to identify discounted inventory in your geography.

2 Likes

bummer :sob:

Can your connect contact me. I might be able to make that purchase.

PM me your email and number. Purchases are still OK.

They won’t lease the car because the discount is ‘too good’ classic.

4 Likes

Does that mean cars with $39,999 discounts can be leased? Silly rule, any insight on using another bank for Tesla?

1 Like