Inventory 2018 Tesla Model S and X (P100D and 100D): NO LONGER AVAILABLE

ON HOLD. SEE NOTE BELOW.

I don’t think we’ve seen a Tesla P100D unicorn before. Leasehackr exclusive!

2018 Tesla Model S 100D (<100 miles on odometer)
Options: Gray on black, Enhanced Autopilot, 21" wheels, pano roof
MSRP: $108,000
Selling Price: ~$75,000 (30% off)
Monthly Payment: $812 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00240
Residual: 51% + $3,750
Region: Bay Area (free transport within CA)

2018 Tesla Model S P100D (~2,500 miles on odometer)
Options: Gray on white, Enhanced Autopilot, pano roof
MSRP: $127,700
Selling Price: ~$86,000 (32% off)
Monthly Payment: $892 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,500
Region: Southern California (free transport within CA)

2018 Tesla Model X P100D (~1,500 miles on odometer)
Options: Red on black, Enhanced Autopilot, five seater
MSRP: $131,700
Selling Price: ~$91,000 (31% off)
Monthly Payment: $964 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,700
Region: Bay Area (free transport within CA)

PM me if interested and my Tesla contact who found these cars will contact you. Pricing may vary slightly based on location, taxes, etc.

Depending on your income level and utility provider, cars may qualify for $2,500 CVRP and $1,000 SCE rebate. Vehicles sold as new.

3/19/19 Update: I was just told that at noon today, Tesla released new guidelines on leases for the Southern California region. Cars with more than a $40K adjustment cannot be leased. Any leases on cars with a large adjustment will be reviewed by Tesla Finance HQ on a case-by-case basis. That rules out good P100D leases unfortunately.

Logistically, it’s a bit of a nightmare because the customer has to order the car ($2,500 order payment) before Tesla Finance will review the lease application. I’ve asked the OA (owner advisor) to keep an eye out for 100Ds that show up with large adjustments, and he’ll reach out to folks who PM’d me when he sees one.

For those who are not in CA, try reaching out to your local stores and work with an OA there to identify discounted inventory in your geography.

35 Likes

That first P100D is less than 50% of what they offer on website which is supposedly “non negotiable” - wow! This is amazing :astonished:

2 Likes

I’ll take it tomorrow. Send me info

2 Likes

All of them?!?!

1 Like

No, I just need one model S

I sent a message. I’m interested.

WOW! Now this is what I call a unicorn!

These are fart cars right?

4 Likes

I’m just curious to know what the story is here. First one has fewer than 100 miles yet being discounted more than if it were a used one. Why?

30% discounts on Teslas? Is this real life?

I think Tesla sapped some future demand when they made a strong push at the of the year to lock in the $7500 credit. It’s probably got to do with the fact cheaper cars are now on the market that are just as capable if not more so. They probably need to at minimum make a serious cosmetic refresh to reignite interest.

insane deals

any deals on the model 3?

3 Likes

The ~80k standard range model at this discount might be the deal of the century…

1 Like

Please message me. I’m interested

Please send details, interested.

P100D. Lets do it

love the deal. dont love the future of the company. 17% share loss, model Y savior, nah. Chapter 11 see you soon

If this is how desperate they are to move inventory this company won’t make it to Sunday. 14 days till the eoq and they’re pimping these on here now wow!

1 Like

exaclty, but you cant blame them for getting stuff off the books, land rover and jag just did this purge on the MY18