Inventory 2018 Tesla Model S and X (P100D and 100D): NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Did you get a jag or lr deal or you just here in the peanut gallery?

@vhooloo yes

@Stevenh, @daelitedesi

They are doing a similar push as done at the end of q4

This company is going to be bankrupt by November. Anyone wanna open a software updating company for electric cars?

1 Like

Pmd I’m interested in all 3

what is difference between P100D and 100D? god damn wasn’t even considering a Tesla but if this deal ever came on the east coast…

P100D is faster and has slightly shorter range. They’ve renamed the 100D to “Long Range” and P100D to “Performance” just go check them out on Tesla.com. They’re the same cars with a new name.

You can get this deal anywhere in the country.

1 Like

Are you the Tesla plug?

drive the new X7 and you wont buy a model X ……

Not seeing it on any blogs. Michael, is this true?

I had 18 people PM overnight! I’ll forward your info to my contact who’s at a store based out of LA. He’ll reach out to you. Priority is given to folks who can take delivery in California this month.

3 Likes

Just FYI. The MSRPs shown are the old ones, before Tesla dropped prices a few weeks ago. The S100D (first car), prices out to about $92k new now. So the discount is actually closer to 18%. Also these are 2018 model years (should not matter if you lease).

I’m not saying it’s a bad deal.

1 Like

drive a Cullican and you wont get an X7. see what I did there? see?

1 Like

Are you sure? Because that’s $16,000 difference

Here is a good resource if you are shopping for a discounted inventory Model S or X:

http://teslacpo.io/?model=&filter=price&vin=&status=new&sold=2

2 Likes

Don’t they have a poison pill too to deter takeover?

A post was merged into an existing topic: keep it civil without insults/name calling.

Correct! Tesla adjusted prices on existing inventory cars to account for the new, lower MSRP on new builds. However, the residual is still based off the original MSRP.

Generally, a $140K inventory car adjusted down to $100K will be a better lease than a new $100K car with no adjustment, even though both cost the same to purchase.

3 Likes

That can be adopted at anytime by bod

1 Like