Lease quote for Audi e-tron

Well at least they’re not kidding themselves with what it will be worth in 3 years

3 Likes

The residual makes sense. The 0.0033 MF is pure cash grab to fleece EV buyers.

Most dealers are holding MSRP on these. For now at least.

They bumped the MF a point.

These aren’t going to be hacker friendly for a bit, especially a prestige.

I’m excited to have them in the line up!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your perspective from the other side of the desk, Donny. I kinda guessed something was fishy with the MF.

Are the e-tron buyers mostly financing or paying cash at this point?

1 Like

Mostly financing from my experience, I’ve seen a couple lease. But yes, even best case scenario you’re looking at a 1100+ monthly payment.

Trust me - if/when these can be hacked I will be driving one around!

Why don’t you hack one of those Model X deals? Here is a contact,

You can finance a Model X P100d ludicrous for the same amount of monthly payment. It’s June so it’s the best time to shop for Tesla.

How’s it best time to shop for Tesla now (June)?

1 Like

If they were offering sales tax credits (Texas) on a discounted S i may have stretched a little to put myself in one, wife even told me to try to leasehack one before we picked up the Bimmers, lol.

It’s a reference to the end of quarter push that goes on at Tesla.

Good lord, that is bad.

I was also looking at the e-tron, and these prices are just retarded. It’s not even a proven car.

2 Likes

They must not be all that interested in getting people into these.

1 Like

I think the one universal truth is: new product doesn’t lease well. If 0 dealers are paying $0 in floorplan because they just came off trucks in plastic, 0 lease deals are there to be found. Reviews have been pretty good so why not see if there is pent up demand for these? VW has bet big on electric, they need it to pay off.

2 Likes

The demand is just starting to pick up…this is probably a inventory problem more than anything else.
Audi e-tron US sales
April: 253
May: 856
June: 726

1 Like

$1400 a month and I’m thinking loaded Cayenne.

$1,400/mo I’m thinking mortgage payment on an Airbnb house.

2 Likes

Any recent lease deals on E-trons? I have a feeling prices will start coming down consideraly once initial demand is fulfilled!

lol you’re going to have to wait quite a bit

If 0 down lease quotes got to the sub-$1k/month range, I’d be tempted to jump in.