Info about me...And some Deals I got today! All expire April 2nd. x5 5.0- 95k MSRP - $673 a MONTH - 330gt $267

I’ve always taken it as someone has shown interest and is bumping the post. It’s also the reason I kind of like when brokers/dealers let us know when they’ve messaged or responded to a message as it lets us know they are actively responding to people.

no they dont require loyalty. And no loyalty is allowed on cars over 5000 miles.

Somehow the calculator makes it cheaper for $0 drive off? Great deals!

It’s one way to remind someone…esp if you email them and they don’t immediately connect your email name with your username…also inboxes are often overwhelmed (with junk as well as legit stuff) so you wanna ‘flag’ yours so to speak

fair enough (20202020)

It’s a bug. Not sure if @littleviolette or @michael have taken a look at the issue yet.

1 Like

Thanks for following up. Definitely looking forward to your SoCal numbers.

1 Like

Emailed you concerning 2 of the GT cars in SoCal, thank you.

@Insolvent From what I read, these aren’t available in SoCal (unless you want to get them shipped).

Deals look nice but $1450 to ship to SoCal. You mentioned you’ll be in SoCal next week - any ETA on when those cars would be available?

Thank you Jon, this message was in reference to an earlier post by Raphael regarding a few SoCal cars. It looks like he never received the inquires so I thought it would be best to reach out to him here.

I checked a lot of those cheaper socal listings, most of them are gone
Edit: this is in reference to his socal cars in a different thread. Not the cars in this thread.

May I ask, how’d you see that?

I reached out to @loberant via email - yesterday - and still haven’t heard back. Swamped with business?

search the vin and stock#

^^^^ whixh system did u check vin and stock on ???

@Teo032 if you read the first post carefully, you would know why they do not come up in their system.

I emailed and messaged as well and haven’t heard anything back either. I’m very interested in leasing a 3 series asap.

Im getting there… heavy load of emails.

4 Likes

Sorry for the confusion, we were talking about his other thread that included socal cars.

Edit: looks like I didn’t click reply to the person that was talking about his other thread which created even more confusion doh!

hehehe - this is like a three-ring circus …

:circus_tent: