Info about me...And some Deals I got today! All expire April 2nd. x5 5.0- 95k MSRP - $673 a MONTH - 330gt $267

I checked a lot of those cheaper socal listings, most of them are gone
Edit: this is in reference to his socal cars in a different thread. Not the cars in this thread.

May I ask, how’d you see that?

I reached out to @loberant via email - yesterday - and still haven’t heard back. Swamped with business?

search the vin and stock#

^^^^ whixh system did u check vin and stock on ???

@Teo032 if you read the first post carefully, you would know why they do not come up in their system.

I emailed and messaged as well and haven’t heard anything back either. I’m very interested in leasing a 3 series asap.

Im getting there… heavy load of emails.

4 Likes

Sorry for the confusion, we were talking about his other thread that included socal cars.

Edit: looks like I didn’t click reply to the person that was talking about his other thread which created even more confusion doh!

hehehe - this is like a three-ring circus …

:circus_tent:

Left the dealer in SC a little while ago and headed back to Indiana with the 330XI GT listed above!

Monthly payment 308.96 12K/24 Months

@loberant thank you!

3 Likes

I bet I couldn’t even negotiate a base 3 series for that much around here lol

1 Like

Smoothest deal I’ve ever done. In and out in under an hour including a feature demo.

Wow! Looks like you’re one of the lucky ones! :+1:Color me jealous!

If you have any 330e or 328d crazy deals let me know. I’m gonna start looking for dealer demos around here but I don’t think there’s many if any.

Any m3, m4 deals? Thanks

If anyone has i8 deals PM me.

If you start, you got 24 hours.

All the 2017 leases end tomorrow. BMW will not be continuing lease support. Then on to the 2018s, and going to be real hard to get any discounts until around this time next year (or near year end).

Is this facts? Guess I have to accelerate my search.

Shiiiiiit. Thanks for the heads up, good to know. I’m off to search inventories now. The 330e on yours is gone I think.