Info about me...And some Deals I got today! All expire April 2nd. x5 5.0- 95k MSRP - $673 a MONTH - 330gt $267

I am not a broker. I am a BMW buyer. I buy ~400 BMW’s a month for Sonic Automotive. I make jack $hit when you guys buy a car. I am paid on a salary with a volume bonus on purchases I make. I just buy and make sure the dealerships can sell the cars. Thats it.

When they need some help moving inventory I put them on this site.

We do not negotiate. I will not lower the rate.

So if you ask… the answer will be No.

I am using the Leasehacker calculator for single cars. I screwed up on one before because my calculator automatically hits the mileage penalty on BMW’s. So these are not offers… but they are correct 99% of the time.

I will make a new SPREADSHEET tomorrow. But they will not include the following cars that I bought today.

If you are interested in the car. (do not ask if I have other cars… or something in your area. I may search in the future for a fee. But at the current moment I dont have time) I am posting certain cars and thats it.

I know I can be hard to get a hold of… I am constantly working. I run almost all the used car inventories for the BMW stores and Mini Stores in Sonic. Then I need to help out with other stores. I am the go to guy…
In fact I have to fly out to LA next week and start organizing our glut of lease returns coming into our So. Cal stores. ( I don’t do anything in San Francisco … So no Stevens Creek BMW)

So to make things easier…

Please send me your Email address.
Full Name.
Phone Number.
Cash Down
Zip Code for taxes.
Miles per year.

Send the email to my work address (outlook gets blocked at work now… didnt realize that)
raphael.loberant@sonicautomotive.com

I will build the deal in the stores CRM and have someone contact you.

If you have a trade I can ballpark the value of the car for you. But the car will need to be inspected by one of our stores in the country.

Shipwithsonic.com (retail move) will quote our shipping company. If you want to use your own shipping we will not be responsible for any damages done by the shipper.

If you do not physically come to our dealership or one of our sister stores to pick up the car. You will need to pay an extra fee for Maverick Signing which insures us against fraud.

These deals are good ONLY till April 2nd. Credit must be submitted and locked before then to secure this deal.

All these cars are at Century BMW in Greenville (at least they will be tomorrow). They are not even in there system yet… so DO NOT CALL. They will be confused…

DO NOT CALL ME AT THE CORPORATE OFFICE. Please!!!

I have pictures of these cars.

Please email me and I will send you some.

Thanks,

-Raphael

$51,045.00 msrp
330 GT
8300 miles
$267

$51845 msrp
Tech Pkg.
8300 miles.
$270 +++ a month

2017 X5 5.0 Xline. (Training Car - 0 Damage disclosure)
$95,645.00
6231 miles
$673 a month (better deal then my last one!!! that everyone complained about. It was sold by the way)

13 Likes

Now thats some sick deals!

Raphael, I’ve just emailed you about X5. Thanks!

The legend strikes again.

amazing deals !!!

Great deals. Please everyone read the OP thoroughly before doing anything.

1 Like

Waiting for your socal deals!

So did anyone call him or the store yet? I bet the dealers voicemail is full lol

1 Like

DO NOT CALL THE DEALERSHIP

4 Likes

Well yeah… But we know that’s not going to stop some people unfortunately.

3 Likes

So these could be had anywhere, except San Francisco? Or only at Greenville, SC?

@loberant Edited your post to emphasize how to contact you and “do not call” for those who don’t pay attention.

1 Like

That’s emphasis …

10 Likes

So are we to assume these require loyalty?

So I just called the store and they gave me these BS numbers, man…

9 Likes

Bait and Switch! Never trust the dealer, fake ad!/s

Edit:
/s means sarcasm. I was totally being sarcastic…
It was a joke…

2 Likes

I give it 2 days before someone screws up.

2 Likes

For people who aren’t familiar, I was J/K… but it happens

1 Like

I almost replied to you to say you just opened the floodgates with that post lol.

They need a LOL reaction here…