πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ INFINITI QX60 348 PER MONTH $0 Down πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ [NJ]

Michigan dealers hate to deal except for on domestics.

I am new to this site and this is my first post - please help: Am i getting a good deal?

2017 Ford Escape Titanium SUV EcoBoost Engine - eprice : $29,992/Down payment: 2500$

They said lease payments all in are going to be 309$ a month

Below is the link:d

http://www.stevensjerseycityford.com/new/Ford/2017-Ford-Escape-for-sale-jersey-city-54e3f3720a0e0a6b1373052192ddcca9.htm?searchDepth=22:117

1 Like

bad deal. very bad deal

Are you being serious?

How come it is a bad deal?

You are putting $2,500 as a down payment. You don’t want to put a down payment on a lease, you will lose that money.

If that $2,500 was put towards fee and taxes, that’s another story. But as a down payment, it’s a bad deal

1 Like

Very serious. You could probably almost finance it. I got my $45,000 Genesis for $355 with zero money out of pocket. Compare that to your Escape and tell me it is a good deal.

what should i do then to get a lower price?

Do some research online about incentives you can qualify for, negotiate this dealer down and then email other dealers with the price and ask them to beat it. Negotiate price not payment.

Why are you spamming a bunch of threads that are completely unrelated to your vehicle?

3 Likes

LOL. I got a notification that said β€œBad deal” And i was like What? Where? I thought it was good.

4 Likes

Hey nyc - anything you can do for me, looking for a similar deal on a QX60 in WI? Looks like I’m eligible for VPP. Just learned about it today. Never leased with Infiniti, but leased a Nissan Murano a while back. Currently leasing a Buick. Looking for Premium/premium plus, but would consider base. Would prefer 12k or 15k, but could make 10k work, too. Willing to do MSDs if it helps. Any advice or help is appreciated from you or anyone else.

I am in MA and this is what I am getting.
2017 QX60, premium plus, drivers assistance, theater, cargo and splash guard package. 10k/39 months

MSRP: 55990
Sell Price: 48990
RV: 55%
MF: 0.00012
Monthly: 559 w/tax (6.25%)

@nyclife Are you able to offer a better discount. Also, just found out today that my brother-in-law is eligible for VPP discount. Could I use it to lease in my name and further lower this payment?

I think I could get a better discount. Does your area have lease cash? Do you have conquest? With the VPP he would have to cosign.

Yes for lease cash as per autobuytel. Yes for conquest. I have Lexus. Also, he was able to generate the vpp voucher with my name as partner. Still consign? Does he need to be physically there?

PM me, If it has your name on it, should be okay

@nyclife if his brother in law is eligible for VPP, and his name is on the voucher, does he need to show a pay stub as proof? I’m in a similar situation

You need to talk to my boy Craig Ressell at Infiniti of Grand Rapids. I’ve purchased 10 cars from him over the past 12 years, and I live in metro Detroit. Best deals in MI, OH, IN, IL, and never need to go to dealer. Car is delivered to my home or work every time.

1 Like

Send me his info. I will reach out.

I want to join forces with you and get a QX60 MSRP 52,890, must have driver assist package keeping it close to 400 with 1st payment due at signing. It can be done and if we join forces we will get it done. I live in Dearborn and been dealing with Ann Arbor and they are a nightmare, Novi doesn’t want to deal and Troy phones say they are closed.