🔥 🔥 INFINITI QX60 348 PER MONTH $0 Down 🔥 🔥 [NJ]

Ann Arbor is awfull. I have been getting voicemails every week by a girl from an off site office in Lansing. They are a hot mess.

I would preferr a Lexus RX350. If I can’t get a deal on one, the QX may have to work.

Honestly have no issue with an RX350 and prefer an Ftype as along as it’s with AWD. Buying 2 might just be incentive enough to get us a solid lease. Keep me in mind.

What is your time frame?

Anyone else in Michigan interested in joining our #northcoasthakrteam?

I have a GMC that goes back Jan 1st. I am ready to make a move now but no later than Jan 1st.

Sorry mate, I am no longer on the market. I picked up a GMC Acadia Denali last night. Excellent deal if you have GM empoyee discount.

I do. What did you pay?

MSRP was 51 and change, 24 months 10k for 349 with 750 due at signing and they cut me a check for 516 to cover my last two months of my current lease. Black on black with every option besides DVD headrests, wife didn’t want to feed the kids addiction.

1 Like

Do you know the other details like MF residual and Discount?

No idea, since the employee price is a set price and the numbers were good for me, I didn’t ask and signed the paperwork quick. I’ll check the paperwork when I get home.

Thanks. But you can go below EP pretty easily.

Employee price is not set on aged units.

New 18’s is where GM holds the line.

1 Like

I am learning something new everyday, I will post numbers today.

This. Like you said, it doesnt matter what you dint know, you got a leasehackr worthy lease. Enjoy your car!

How do you think he did on this deal Ben? I am wondering if I do one of these for 24 months it can help absorb the negative equity in my SRX. If a dealer is really needing to hit volume?

Checking into this in So Cal to see if any dealers come close - also checking on the qx 80 if any of you have any info to share.

Isn’t it time to turn in your SRX? Just pay the mileage penalty and be done with it.

SoCal almost always has the best deals, so you should be able to find similar deals.

I may have to do that. My turn in is in November 27th I think. If I can get a dealer to help me out it will save me some money.

Just heard back from a so cal infiniti dealer - mid 500s for same/similar deal as the 350 above. i’m between the chevy suv’s, infiniti and open to other 7 passenger deals.