πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ INFINITI QX60 348 PER MONTH $0 Down πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ [NJ]

There is a $1000 lease incentive as well.
This is what I was offered down here.
MSRP $52,630
39/15
$0 due at signing
Paying off my current lease $2280.
$608 including taxes.

How about this to announce

1 Like

:loudspeaker: better

1 Like

Then I am at 525 with paying off that lease. This is on my base one.

Yes. Next Time I will do that.

and registration? That quote included conquest.

I actually like flames, this pic was for @vhooloo to use instead of the one he googled :smile:

1 Like

On an Msrp of 51,040 I’m at 569 0 drive off. This includes your negative equity and 15k miles

I’m sorry brother, I got a good deal here around my area that I can’t refuse. But I want to thank you and everybody here for the guidance

I think I just have to transfer the existing registration.

Transferring a Michigan Vehicle Registration:

You can transfer your existing license plates to a newly-purchased vehicle, provided the SOS has it in its files as being under your name.
To complete the vehicle registration transfer, visit any SOS branch office with:
Your current Michigan vehicle registration certificate.
If the SOS can verify your license plate number in their database, that will suffice.
The title of the new vehicle.
If the title is being processed, the SOS will accept a copy of the title application.
Proof of MI no-fault car insurance, only if you changed insurance carriers since last registration renewal.
Payment for the $8 transfer fee.
Note that if you also apply for a new title at this time, additional fees will apply.

Have any with running boards and theater?

1 Like

@nyclife

To qualify for conquest do we need to have a competitor lease or owning a competitor brand vehicle in household also qualifies. Please confirm that.

Also does your selling price of 39,900 include the $1000 lease cash or that can be applied on top of it.

Is there any Loyalty lease support for existing Infiniti Lease holders?

HN.

My selling price includes the lease cash, the conquest is included in the quote as a taxed incentive (not in the selling price). Owners do qualify . I will inquire about the loyalty as its not really published, I think it is 1500.

Where in NJ? What dealership I want a no money down deal as well I had C300 2016 but I out down 2000

How much? Are you in NJ

The dealer isn’t in NJ, but ships to NJ. They aren’t in the lease cash area. So in their area they have to compensate for not having the lease cash by giving bigger discounts, However, you get the lease cash too, so get a better deal. Mercedes doesn’t qualify for Conquest.

I got it hit the other day by someone running the red light so it’s totaled so I’m looking now for a safe suv and I’ll have to put money down since insurance doesn’t cover that part

What area is the dealer in? Is it closer to Detroit?

We, live in MI and what will be my payment for 39/12? Thanks

No its in the Philly area so west but more south