Infiniti Q50 3.0t Luxe Offer

Thanks. Only issue I recall was no cold air coming from the driver’s side vent but that was quickly corrected…
Oh well. It was worth a shot.

I would call again and put in another case and specify the InTouch issue and how “annoyed” you were with it, also, tell them you’re thinking of leasing another Infiniti and how it’s contingent on the fact that you get VPP. If not, then you’ll be looking to move to another competitor. Also, if you have other Infiniti’s in the household, I would mention that too. I reached out and told them on the InTouch issue and few days later I received the VPP code. Plus, also got a $750 off on lease cause of the InTouch issue, I think a lot of 2014 Q50 owners got those.

Ah good idea. I have experienced some intouch issues actually. What year is your Q50? Mine is a 2015.

Mine was a 2014. I had to get the InTouch system updated like 5 times. Several times it just never loaded, got stuck on the loading screen or it would say “loading” and would be unusable. Plus had another issue with an engine mount which made the car shake when shifting from P to D/R. All fixed under warranty but it was annoying. I brought up these issues and went the above route. Worked like a charm lol.

1 Like

That is the way to go. Basically the person opening the case is not deciding whether you get the VPP code or not. Someone higher up is assigned the ticket who actually goes through it. Make sure to have all your issues noted in the case and keep it clear that without the VPP code you will move on to a competitor. Also make sure to have the case opened under customer satisfaction category.

The $750 extra is for 2014 Q50 owners/lease holders as a part of class action lawsuit for In-Touch issues.

So you think there’s a chance to get VPP even though mine is 2015 model?

VPP code has nothing to do with the 14 or 15 model. You should get it regardless provided you make your case.

The 2014 Q50 gets an additional $750 as a settlement for the class action lawsuit which you will not get.

They keep saying “there are no incentives currently available”. BS probably. The agent reopened my case and documented the issues I mentioned but it’s not looking great…

Update: I talked to the person who called after my case was originally rejected. I explained the InTouch and AC issues and made it clear that VPP would decide whether I stay with Infiniti or not. No luck… same response as before… “no incentives currently available”.

VPP would’ve been nice but no complaints at $340/month. Although the Sport trim is calling my name, hah.

If anyone else is granted VPP, please post your experience!

It was 2017 offer ended on January 3rd 2018. I actually had an offer from CT for $350 before their qualified discount. Also, there was a promo for the tri-state area that people from other states coud not replicate.

Talk to another agent, sometimes it might take a couple tries. I might have gotten lucky on the first shot. I have heard some people having to call several times before they got it. Keep trying. It’s worth it for $1500 off. ($40 a month almost off just by VPP, imagine that sport for $300) :joy:

When a promo was on I was offered the Luxe for $460, and that dealer told me never go to brokers they might have the :gun: :gun:

$30-40 less per month would be nice… Just need to decide how much more energy I want to put into this, hah…

I agree, it can be tiresome. I would try again though, $30-40 to many of us is a pretty big amount so I would definitely consider it.

So where are you at from a payment perspective in the most recent offer? I am working with them on a similar offer but they are quoting me at $370 per month on a Q50S. Based on your last comment are you being offered $340 per month?

Yeah… I’m at $340/month with zero down and drive off amount is just the first payment. This is for a Q50 3.0t Luxe. I had to negotiate heavily to get to those numbers.

That’s true. I’m sure my 2-3 attempts have been logged into the system hah

This is at West Houston Infiniti? Did you talk to Sewell? Can you post your numbers on how they are arriving at $340? I am trying to figure out what areas I can negotiate on.

I will PM you shortly…

OK Infiniti won’t budge on VPP.
Is $340/month, zero down and first payment only as drive off good enough to bite? LH quality deal?

I’m in almost the exact same situation as you. Also located in Texas (Dallas), called Infiniti couple times for VPP, it was a no go, current offer is $340 per month with $1,000 due at signing for 39/12 Luxe 3.0t RWD with Essentials package. Also curious about this offer.