Infiniti Q50 3.0t Luxe Offer

Well… latest offer for a 3.0t Sport base. 39/12k, zero down and drive off is just the first payment. Thoughts? Basically a $35 difference between the Luxe with essential package and this one.

Thoughts? TIA!

I’m starting to work on a Q50 3.0t Luxe w/essential package in Minnesota. It is also listing splash guards for some reason, can take that off. A friend who is a GM knows the Infiniti GM. He reached out on my behalf first and the first offer with a MSRP of 44,720 plus dealer discount of 5,720 to 39k (seems too convenient to bring it to 39k flat). With nothing down it will be upper 400s at this point. I don’t have any other number details yet, I also don’t need a car til end of April. They don’t stock 2.0s.

residual 23,701 char2020

I can tell you right now they jacked up the MF. Should be less with .00003 rate

I think this is as good as it gets for me… Drive-off includes first payment.

That’s pretty solid. 23.5% off without VPP. I agree you probably won’t do much better.

Pretty solid. I did just this week 2.0 essential with 40210 msrp, 39/10, 30%MSRP and they paid of my old lease (1130 dollars total), 290 per month including tax (265 without tax) and first payment due at signing. BUT, I had VPP and loyalty.

1 Like

After three weeks of battling with two infiniti dealerships I finally closed a deal tonight on a Q50 Luxe 3.0 AWD Sensory Package 10K/39 months. How do you guys think I did. I applied for VPP but because of the holidays it took too long plus I highly doubt I would get it since I really do not have a good enough case. I was running out of time since today was the last day. VPP apparently take 3 business day. Anyway not that it matters anymore.

Update: There is a typo in the picture. The MSRP is 50,325