Infiniti Q50 3.0t Luxe Offer

Q50 has been hot this month. Where are you located and have you read all the deals posted on LH?

Cleveland, Ohio. I’ve been trying to weed through old/new posts. My quote is no where close to what people have been posting.

You’re not going to walk into a dealership and automatically get a Q50 for 300/mo. You have to work at it.

I get that, I was just posting my initial offer.

The discount needs to be about doubled. And the add-ons should be removed.

Lojack and DuPont are adding $35/month to your deal. I would get the add-ons removed from that deal.

There are a ton of threads on the Q50 lately, check out some of those to get an idea of what’s possible but there is definitely room for improvement in the sale price through additional dealer discount and VPP.

Talk to @nyclife about his PA dealer.

Thanks, I didn’t even think about the add ons adding that much to the payment. I was pretty sure the discount wasn’t enough either. I appreciate the input.

Who’s your contact at West Houston? I am looking for a similar deal and turning in my 2015 Q50 lease as well.

I will PM you shortly…

Does anyone know if I can get a 2018 infiniti q50S with bose audio for under $400 a month 0 down?

@wildebeest - What dealership were you talking to? I am in Texas too and need to close on a q50 in the next week…Please let me know

how is Nissan going to stay in business with these kind of discounts? :thinking:

Does anyone have any info on TX tax credits on QX60 this month? What is the best way to find out?

They inflate the price of their cars so much, the discount brings it back to reality. They wouldn’t be in business if they weren’t making money. Plus, it’s the end of the year for Nissan/Infiniti, so they want to end it on a good note.

The platform the Q50 rides on is ancient in car years. They’ve got their money’s worth out of it.

I received a call from Infiniti Consumer Affairs this morning… no go on the VPP. How many times did you try before you got it?

Compare to a serious store in Ohio -

That’s a bummer. Once i got a Nissan rep to file a case for me, I had the vpp code within 2 days. Since they opened a case for you and it was rejected, not sure it’s worth trying again. I should mention that I did specifically mention a known (acknowledged by Nissan with a special extended warranty) coolant/transmission flaw in my 2008 Pathfinder when filling the case. Perhaps this made the difference? Have you had any specific issues with your Infiniti that you could reference?

Here is my most recent offer. It’s medina co tax.

Yeah that’s a good deal.

1k due basically evens the payments out.