IAC PNW BMW Deals - Serving ID, MT, UT, WY, NV, or, WA!

Unfortunately not, still 8% off.

1 Like

Is there any iX xDrive50 available with Bowers and Wilkins coming in next two months ?

Also, how long are customer orders taking ? If one orders one this week or next can it arrive by end of Jan or mid of Feb 2024 ?

I would say Late Jan/Early Feb is reasonable for an order, but no, I don’t have any coming in like that unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

What dealer have you worked with and can you still recommend them? I’m looking to buy x3 built to order but only getting MSRP prices around Portland area

This isn’t the place to be asking for dealer recommendations that don’t have to do with our service but we can assist you if you’d like. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you filled out an inquiry form?

Apologies, I’m looking at the inquiry form - quick clarification: are you helping with leases only or purchasing as well?

Leases, purchases, We do it all!

1 Like

Great, can you share a link explaining how the the ordering/buying process works through broker? E.g. do you have a local dealer in each state who will arrange the allocation, pre delivery inspection, actual delivery, who is handling each stage of delivery? Or does broker help find dealer with allocation, sign the agreement and after that buyer deals exclusively with that dealer?

1 Like

We’ll email you and discuss further. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there IAC…do you mind emailing that info to me as well? I am in Oregon and interested. Thanks!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Any buyers here or just lookie loos?

I started sending in inquiries, emails, and texts early December with no response for Washington IX/i5 options :\

DM me your name and I’ll have a look to see.

where is the sheet that shows all the cars discounts etc? its not posted like other brokers

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

Looking for an IX lease deal. Zip code 98011.

1 Like

Looking for an IX deal. 98036. Sent an inquiry now.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’ll have a fresh list of iX’s available for our PNW clients posted a little later on this evening.

7 Likes

Just the iXs?