Off Topic Landfill 5

I think admins should add this in guidelines if not already. as many people copy/past their message to the 5+ brokers here…

3 Likes

To play devils advocate, he only posted to 2 brokers serving a very large area covered by dozens of dealers with multiple brokers dealing with the same brand.

People don’t realize this is a good way to get brokers to ignore you when they see you are messaging multiple and also not following the requested format.

2 Likes

I have gotten 10 plus cars from multiple brokers on this forum, again your just running your mouth for the sake of talking

1 Like

Wasn’t directed at you, there’s plenty of worse offenders that spam 10+ threads

Hi Scott,

I saw your post on the forum about potentially partnering with dealerships for future car leases, and it really resonated with me. At BMW of Bellevue, we’re always looking for new ways to connect with informed car shoppers like your clients, and I believe we could be a great fit for each other.

1 Like

Lots of pnw residents here. Try posting some deals directly here.

4 Likes

Words BMW of Bellevue and deals usually don’t belong in the same sentence.
Please prove us wrong.

3 Likes

For real lol, I’m interested to see if they can match the 10% off IX that others are doing. Something tells me no.

1 Like

@PNWdeals,

If you are willing to do a 10% off MSRP at buy rate via @IAC_Scott for a custom order iX xDrive50 2024, I will be first one to order and will sign everything this week itself.

But from BMW Bellevue none of the PNW/Greater Seattle area people can expect any deal. Scott gives excellent deals to his customers likes of what I mentioned. Sometimes he gives >10% off MSRP but at a slightly marked up rate (not buy rate).

If you cannot offer him those kinds of deal it will be hard for him to bring his clients to buy from you.

1 Like

For real…it would be a miracle if BMW Bellevue offered such a deal. I went out of state to get my i4.

I am looking for the 18 month lease special on the 2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD. Any around?

Any leads on grand Wagoneer?

There’s one for 14k off in VA. 112k MSRP

Ohhh link? Hopefully series 3

If I get it, will give finders fee to you :pray:t4:

It is! Check PM!

@PNWdeals,

Were you able to get in touch with @IAC_Scott to discuss this further ? Let me know, I will lease a BMW iX xDrive50 via @IAC_Scott.

That is a great deal can you please message me the dealer info.

Thank you

1 Like

HEY @drdvrgs COULDNT BE ME! HAHAHAHAA

1 Like

@michael how much $ to ban this clown

1 Like