IAC PNW BMW Deals - Serving ID, MT, UT, WY, NV, or, WA!

IAC is proud to be bring iX deals to the PNW and Rocky Mountain region with our dealer partner based in Idaho

We will primarily be servicing Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington state, but we will take a deal from anywhere that makes sense.

Please do not contact us for these specific cars if you are in the Northeast or in the South.
If you are in the Northeast, click here to see our NE deals, or if you are in the South, click here to see our Southern region deals.

If you want to move forward on any of these units, please text or email me the unit numbers, and we will take it from there. Email is scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text 516-416-5481.

PLEASE READ THIS: I am aware you can figure out the dealer these cars are located at. Do not call them. Do not email them. The only reason these deals work is because people at the dealership don’t need to spend time working on them. If you call the store, they will not give you the same pricing, and when they tell me you called, the broker fee will double if you come back to me again asking for the car.

If you want to move forward on any of these units, please text or email me the unit numbers, your ZIP where it will be registered so we can estimate tax, and we will take it from there. Email is scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text 516-416-5481.

9 Likes

Boom. Pnw finally gets some representation.

8 Likes

Emailed you on unit 6. Thank you!

Interested and sent you a text

1 Like

Non responsive. Trying to get a hold for a couple of days now. Unsure if these deals are still available.

1 Like

Hey man… Sorry about whatever you’re going through and hope it gets better. My goal wasn’t to call you out here, but just posting an update because I didn’t know if these were still available or not.
Regardless, me leasing a car isn’t more important than family and I really hope everything gets better for you. :v:

They’re available, and I will get back to everyone, but I need some extra time.

Private message me your number so I can find you and get back to you sometime tomorrow.

2 Likes

Scott came through. Explained all the numbers and it has been very smooth so far. Looking forward to picking up the car soon. Saved a ton of money comparing local offers in WA state.

2 Likes

Congrats! Great deals compared to rest of pnw.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, it’s been a pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also worked with Scott on one of these iXs, and he’s been excellent. Walked me through everything patiently (I ask a lot of questions :smile:), made sure I got the perfect car with the perfect deal, and he’s continued to be communicative after securing the car but before pickup. Also, these deals are way better than anything local dealers are offering in Oregon. Thanks again Scott!

3 Likes

just texted IAC, hope I can get the last minute ticket to the deal by the labor day wkend.

1 Like

wondering if the last post is the only unit available. zip 97223

Any more i4 deals? Looking for AWD i4 in Seattle.

I ended up ordering an i4 xdrive from an OR dealer since there wasn’t a build slot available back in Aug. look forward to being back for an iX later.

1 Like

Hi @IAC_Scott - Any deals on iX or i4 for CO?

All of these deals are available for CO customers!

2 Likes

So 10% OFF MSRP** for PNW with .00111 Money Factor is gone ?

As of now, yes, I can still do that deal from elsewhere and ship it, but it nets out to be around the same.

1 Like

@IAC_Scott Scott, is10% OFF MSRP for PNW with .00111 Money Factor deal back in Nov for either In Stock or Custom Order 2024 iX ?

Also, any idea when 2025 order guide would be out ?