I would if I only could

They just keep coming lol

2 Likes

But at some point, it will have a leap month, that will really screw up leases!

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best this Adar II, @sharksfan15.

1 Like

I feel like these need their own thread too:

My comment or solid 3 series leases in this climate?

The comment—it’s on more or less every private transfer. I don’t disagree with the sentiment, particularly for a cheap 3 series so I’m just highlighting yours as the most recent occurrence but feel like there are many times where someone makes that comment with no real basis for doing so. Whether a particular car should or should not “go quickly” is a highly subjective and individualized situation that no one can really guess.

Honestly I appreciate “this should move quickly” type comments. It’s a form of validation imo

2 Likes

Which is why it is like the “I would if I could” lol

I usually have pretty good analyses. I also write this should go quickly but only after dropping a few lines of feedback.

Most of this stuff is free bumps tbh, it’s just funny for some.

3 Likes

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/dallas-fort-worth-toyota-special-lease-offers-march/276910/392?u=asfarr86

2 Likes

Well I mean it’s gonna be pretty damn near impossible to fit two car seats in the back of a Supra lol

1 Like

Oh I agree entirely!

In one private transfer thread:

but in his own private transfer thread:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

9 Likes

I literally cannot understand when a house purchase is somehow entangled with a somewhat reasonable monthly lease payment…

2 Likes

He didn’t want to say his ‘wife’ wont let him keep the car so he said ‘house’ instead I bet

1 Like

Ahh, the metaphorical “house” he would have to buy if he got divorced, got it.

1 Like

Regardless tho, if he needs to get rid of a $535/mo suburban because he’s buying a house or whatever other reason, how does it make sense then to replace that with a $552/mo truck.

If the OP does chime in here, I am genuinely curious as to what circumstance leads to that, it wasn’t meant to be a knock on him, just wondering.

1 Like

People who buy houses and think they will need a one ton truck to go to Home Depot once a month? It’s the same mentality as the crowd having a baby and needing a 3 row SUV.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5