I want to vent about brokering over MSRP and with high fees

Mike is thinking up a crafty and humorous reply to type from a burner account of his own Boston_Car_Concierge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tough month for NYCSimone. A crash and burn for the ages.

8 Likes

Every single time the OP creates a new thread.

I have no control over the other people living in my head.

8 Likes

Some may not like this idea, but if the Carnivals are too expensive why not just buy a used Chrysler Voyager (fleet Pacifica)? Plenty out there in the 20s. Ok value.

We do this often, they just dont get publicly outed

6 Likes

Another burner ^^^^

3 Likes

Who are you? A broker? I’m trying to understand the context of your statement.

1 Like

Not everything is political/philosophical, especially given the facts here. Some people are just trolls.

1 Like

Was @max_g’s post that got moved about coffee? :thinking:

cawfee tawk

Mike Myers Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

I posted in the coffee thread after it was created. It was a joke about coffee brokering

Yeah, didn’t know the context.

What’s up with broker fees these days? It’s really hard to rationalize paying a $1k fee basically just for a dealer contact on a 12% loaner discount. I can understand most brokers who incrementally increase their fees year over year. I can also somewhat understand charging more depending on the brand or whatever. But it bothers the hell out of me when a random deal gets posted with an exorbitant fee attached to it. Yes it’s called capitalism, I know I know. But it still seems at least marginally unethical to charge more for the same amount of work. Maybe I’m wrong idk

1 Like

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay. If brokers are getting their pockets full at certain prices, why should they be charitable?

1 Like

If the value being offered doesnt match the fee, vote with your wallet.

2 Likes

This is very true. But in my personal opinion, a $1k broker fee is astronomical for something like a 12% discount on a loaner car. If someone is willing to pay that, more power to the broker, I agree.

1 Like

I can’t argue with you, but if someone is willing to pay it, good for the broker.

Become a broker on this site and post 12% off loaners for $599 and take all the business

3 Likes