I want to vent about brokering over MSRP and with high fees

@nycsimone

Straight cowardice. If you got something to say, don’t hide behind a burner account. Your main account probably deserves the ban stick too, but I’m guessing given how much of a coward you are, you won’t show your face here ever again.

3 Likes

Tried to get a therapist but none would discount their fee. #therapyhackr

17 Likes

Interesting to hear brokers and saleman on this forum talk when times are easy(anyone can sell cars in this current enviroment) Just keeping notes on the ones that talk alot of rubbish now. When the market comes back to normal, just avoid them and see them get what they deserve by taking things for granted and confusing luck with skill when it comes to selling.

Great saleman and brokers making it in the hard times.

1 Like

I feel like therapy is perhaps something where you get what you pay for and maybe don’t want to hack it.

3 Likes

Jim will be fine if the market normalizes. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he’d rather be doing big discount deals but the way the market is - you either go with the flow or you can go out of business on principal, because you’re worried about ppl paying over MSRP.

5 Likes

Baby Hat GIF

3 Likes

Only if we can put money on it bubs. I’m never one to hold back on sharing how I feel. No need to hide.

Plus you’re my internet security guy and I would be seeking your advice on VPN strategy

13 Likes

Mike pays me DD donuts and coffees for every like I give a post of his - does that count!?

He gives you terrible coffee and diabetes just for a like? Lol

3 Likes

Don’t hide @Bostoncarconcierge we know you got the Hillary server in your closet, and contacted Hunter Biden’s laptop guy to clean your accounts.

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: I’m talkin bout coffee

Giving away the beans

secret GIF

3 Likes

I checked one of them and I stand by my like lmao

off-rampin off-ramp discussions. damn.

4 Likes

Yo RIP nycsimone. He was here for awhile. He must’ve got fed up paying MSRP on cars. He started chewing up Jimmy’s deals smh…

If LH is going to call him out, can we get the mods to sipher out other clowns with multiple accounts?

I swear there are some “trusted hackers” (whatever the heck that means) and some brokers here doing the same.

Just sayin’.

7 Likes

like the broker burner account who commented on @Bostoncarconcierge 's post?

4 Likes

Must take some pair of balls to tell another person what they deserve to make. We’ve gone beyond entitlement to some sort of quasi master-slave dynamic.

4 Likes
  1. Create username.
  2. Create burner.
  3. ???
  4. Profitttttt
3 Likes

I’ll be the one with the huge discounts if/when things get better. Feel free to pay thousands more!.

1 Like

Waving Underpants Gnomes GIF - Waving Underpants Gnomes South Park GIFs

1 Like