I want to vent about brokering over MSRP and with high fees

Is there anywhere we can request a search like this? I’ve got a hunch or 2 about another alt being a brokers account…

7 Likes

Why is “fair” in quotes? Because you already know that word is meaningless here. It can mean anything to anyone.

1 Like

My way of showing displeasure with the price I’m being quoted is with my wallet not my keyboard or mouth.

I don’t fault anyone for quoting a price for their services (broker or otherwise) whether high or low. If i don’t like it, i don’t buy from them.

5 Likes

Cars are becoming giffin goods

this isn’t your place. just like it’s not my place to say that you “make too much” at whatever it is that you do. we live in a free market society, where supply and demand balance to set price. if anything, the brokers on this forum who charge a fee don’t charge enough for what they provide.

3 Likes

Why would you do this behind a burner? What’s wrong with giving your opinion?

12 Likes

You don’t say…. Might as well remove baby formula and let natural selection come in to play.

The topic isn’t about formula.

1 Like

LOL damnnnnn

Didn’t realize there was a woke social justice warrior amongst us

3 Likes

It’s a special kind of cowardice when you feel the need to create a second anonymous account to trash talk someone. It was beneath the primary anonymous account, apparently!

2 Likes

At least it’s not 25k over.

4 Likes

He complained from his normal account then opened another account to say basically the same thing…

2 Likes

@Jrouleau426 you must have done something to the user lol

Charged him $1000 for a msrp ev6 most likely.

Or denied his counter offer at $500 fee and deal at invoice. :joy:

6 Likes

How Dare You Greta GIF

6 Likes

So this whole time @nycsimone was the only defending himself in the Story Time - Grab your popcorn! thread :rofl:

@mattevan
@mllcb42
@HersheySweet

You’ve reached a new level of low buddy.

15 Likes

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

4 Likes

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
This was him before he got caught

3 Likes

I’m actually on crown rally at a track day right now, and this is god damn hilarious.

Bro, please stop clowning. Over Msrp is the norm and if Jim is adding value and allowing ppl to buy a car for under market with less hassle and BS, I don’t see any issue whatsoever.

Also what is up with everyone and making second accounts. Jesus.

4 Likes

What the hell is an underbody spoiler😂

1 Like