I want to vent about brokering over MSRP and with high fees

Yo RIP nycsimone. He was here for awhile. He must’ve got fed up paying MSRP on cars. He started chewing up Jimmy’s deals smh…

If LH is going to call him out, can we get the mods to sipher out other clowns with multiple accounts?

I swear there are some “trusted hackers” (whatever the heck that means) and some brokers here doing the same.

Just sayin’.

7 Likes

like the broker burner account who commented on @Bostoncarconcierge 's post?

4 Likes

Must take some pair of balls to tell another person what they deserve to make. We’ve gone beyond entitlement to some sort of quasi master-slave dynamic.

4 Likes
  1. Create username.
  2. Create burner.
  3. ???
  4. Profitttttt
3 Likes

I’ll be the one with the huge discounts if/when things get better. Feel free to pay thousands more!.

1 Like

Waving Underpants Gnomes GIF - Waving Underpants Gnomes South Park GIFs

1 Like

Mike is thinking up a crafty and humorous reply to type from a burner account of his own Boston_Car_Concierge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tough month for NYCSimone. A crash and burn for the ages.

8 Likes

Every single time the OP creates a new thread.

I have no control over the other people living in my head.

8 Likes

Some may not like this idea, but if the Carnivals are too expensive why not just buy a used Chrysler Voyager (fleet Pacifica)? Plenty out there in the 20s. Ok value.

We do this often, they just dont get publicly outed

6 Likes

Another burner ^^^^

3 Likes

Who are you? A broker? I’m trying to understand the context of your statement.

1 Like

Not everything is political/philosophical, especially given the facts here. Some people are just trolls.

1 Like

Was @max_g’s post that got moved about coffee? :thinking:

cawfee tawk

Mike Myers Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

I posted in the coffee thread after it was created. It was a joke about coffee brokering

Yeah, didn’t know the context.