I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Hi Guys,
One question,

If I have returned my Chevrolet Equinox lease 2 weeks ago, do I still qualify for loyalty rebate?

Yes, you still qualify for lease loyalty / conquest.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

for the lols

2021 Spark LS Manual Purchase

$14,395 MSRP
$5,585 Total Savings
$8,811 Net Price + Tax and Registration

Why onepay a lease when you can buy it in cash?

This may be the cheapest overall cost of ownership if you look at depreciation on Sparks 3 years old w/ 50k miles :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

That is a deal, kidding aside.

6 Likes

A good car to learn stick on before driving all those new Camaros that people are getting :joy:

10 Likes

A shame there isn’t an LT1 to include with a weird package deal :joy:

3 Likes

He’s not saying “no” to requested info.

But what’s happening is that while someone is typing up a mileage adjustment question, another guy is typing up “I’ll take it”.

A few of us are just trying to help out those would-be mileage adjustment questioners.

3 Likes

Since there has been quite a few public comments about a lack of communication - I sincerely apologize. Currently I am down to 2 of my 7 salespeople due to COVID exposure. I’ve had to step in to sell cars to minimize the bleeding, which is why I have not been responsive lately. Among us 3 in internet we are all averaging 30+ internet leads daily working bell to bell with no days off. As you can imagine for someone that was busy before this I am absolutely overwhelmed with my job outside of LH.

Going to take a step back until things get back to normal, unless the Bolts hit then I will post them here.

21 Likes

All I hear are EXCUSES! Give us WHAT we WANT or you will be SORRY!!!

am i doing this right?

I do hope you actually get an opportunity to enjoy the holidays. Tell 'em to shove it and at least give yourself NYE and New Years Day off!

6 Likes

Thanks for all that you do @ethanrs!

2 Likes

Bolts Mania 5.0 Coming Tomorrow

Some Bolts will be posted tomorrow and will be the cheapest Bolt one-pays ever posted by a fair margin (~$1,300 cheaper onepay than the cheapest currently posted by another dealer on LH).

On this drop I will be offering full supplier reimbursement, instead of the normal $300. LTs are around $650 depending on MSRP. Only catch is my GM wants them gone by the 31st, so will need to be available to take delivery on the 30th or 31st.

To those that decided to make passive comments and bought elsewhere, enjoy knowing you overpaid for your Bolt :slightly_smiling_face:

Since this will likely be the last drop I do so figured I’d go out with a bang

Sample Structure

2020 Bolt EV LT w DCFC
$38,415 MSRP
$33,300 Selling
$11,750 Rebate ($5,750 Lease Cash, $3,000 Costco, $1,500 Lease, $1,500 CCFR)
36/10K - 7.75% Tax
$4,671
$3,999 w/ Supplier
$2,500 w Supplier + Bay Area CCR (if you live in the Bay Area and don’t mind a drive)

Add $2,000 CVRP Post Sale and / or $5,000 CVAP and you have a unicorn :unicorn:

19 Likes

I see it first. Can I get one? :grinning:

1 Like

I’d be next to your phone tomorrow morning :slightly_smiling_face:

Drop will likely occur late tomorrow morning - will give an hour and thirty minutes notice.

Will also be posting more clear instructions on the claiming process and what is required after the fact.

4 Likes

@ethanrs Ready to purchase. Can’t wait!

1 Like

This is insane. What happens if you apply the CVAP grant?
Tempted to get one, but already have 2 EVs.

It would be an inverse onepay, I’ve never done it before but once the CVAP grant funds we would cut an overage check back to the customer.

Need to confirm with finance director but that’s likely how it’ll work.

14 Likes

Thanks Ethan! Last Bolt Mania of 2020… Let the refreshing begin!

Would you hold it for me until tomorrow so I can fly in from norcal?
Thanks.