I have retired thanks and goodbye :

In his post he says pick up 30th or 31st and mentions Nor Cal people. I assume yes.

1 Like

I guess you have a point there.

Kushal, u up?

11 Likes

Ready to go! Cannot wait for this to drop! I can be there in 40 mins. When can we get started?

Anyone else in the Bay Area that has purchased from Ethan before, how many stops to charge on the way back up?

1 Like

You’ll need at least 2 charges on I-5 at DCFC if you start from Downtown LA. Probably 1 more charge between SD/LA.

3 Likes

Yea was thinking 3. Just took our current bolt up to Tahoe and the mountain was not friendly to the battery haha.

@ Vezhof I would use https://abetterrouteplanner.com/ to plan your trip. You can put in make and model of your car and it would strategically recommend fast chargers along the way to minimize times at the chargers and maximize time on road. I’m thinking 3 charging stops because Bolt will lower the charging rate as your battery gets to around 70%(?),. I saw someone review this planner and it even take driving terrain into the calculation as well.

3 Likes

Very nice! any premiums coming in?

Very interested! My brother and I are confirmed go whenever this drops. Please advise, thank you!

Good rule of thumb is take a 1/4th haircut to the range for highway driving. More if you’re a lead foot or can’t stay below 75 MPH.

Drop will likely occur between noon and one with more detailed instructions being posted before the hour and thirty minute warnings

8 Likes

I need one. please help block one for me.

Anxiously waiting!!

Ok, so this will be the very last “drop” for Bolts. After this I will move over to a waitlist system and go down the line in order but more on that later. That is really the only other fair process I can think of as I have substantially more demand than current supply.

For this drop I will be posting what I have available shortly in the form of a a breakdown in this thread along with pricing for each. First person to claim the vehicle via text will get dibs, just send me a text saying which one you want. If you text first, you get it.

Shortly after I confirm your spot if you were the first to claim I will send the link to my credit application and request the documents listed below. I will spend the night loading the deals, and I will have slotted times for pickup to avoid long waits for finance on the 31st. Pickups will be only available tomorrow as we are on a huge unit push for the end of the month. Pricing will be the most aggressive ever posted on LH. No home deliveries, pickup only.

Documentation Required After Successfully Claiming

• Credit Application
  • Drivers License
  • Insurance ID Card
  • Deposit
  • CVAP Approval Packet (if applicable)
  • Supplier Code (if applicable)
  • Proof of Lease Loyalty / Conquest (if applicable)
  • Costco Authorization Code (if applicable)

*For proof of lease loyalty, current registration is needed. If the lease expired after March 1st you are ellibible if you have a copy of your original lease contract. Conquest requires a copy of the lease contract and current registration. Both loyalty and conquest can be transferred to anyone in the same household as long as the lessee of the vehicle being used provides ID with the matching addess.

*If you are GM Educator you must provide a copy of your ID badge and a current paystub

*If you are GM Military you must provide a copy of your LES

*If you are GM First Responder you must provide a copy of your ID badge and current paystub

I cannot coordinate accessory installs on LH deals, cars come as is from factory.

Please do not contact my store directly, you will not receive the same pricing and will be blacklisted. It causes heat and confusion between salespeople as we have a very specific process for how LH inquiries are handled.

11 Likes

for everyone that wants to have a good chance of claiming this, change the notifications of this thread to “watching” if you haven’t already. For desktop, it looks like this:

you will get emailed (check your settings to make sure this is enabled) once there is a new reply to this thread.

6 Likes

Drop going live at 1:00PM :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Thanks. I can stop hitting F5 now.

3 Likes

Can’t wait! Thanks Ethan!

1 Like

All of you guys refreshing better not take down the site! Haha

Also, sorry if this post triggered your notifications and got you excited :joy:

2 Likes