I have retired thanks and goodbye :

And if I had inventory that number would be substantially higher :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

If you had inventory, my bolt numbers would be higher too! :rofl:

2 Likes

Lets see who wants a unicorn today…

2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom - Claimed

$39,040 MSRP
$4,538.17 Discount
$3,000 Rebate (Costco + Lease Loyalty / Conquest)
$31,501.83 Net Price

$2,000 Total DAS - $199 + Tax

(today only deal)

10 Likes

@ethanrs on fire!

I am interested to Silverado. Sent you DM

1 Like

For all those asking for mileage adjustments, most banks bump a point per level.

So, if a 7500 mile/yr lease has a 57% residual, a 10k will usually be 56%, 12,500 is 55% etc.

From there, just take 1% of the msrp and divide by the lease term (in months). Then add (or subtract) that to the quoted payment.

Ex. the lease on a $36k msrp vehicle is quoted at 2k DAS and $360/mo for 10k miles/yr. instead of asking the OP how much for 12k miles/year, just assume it’s $370/mo.

2 Likes

This is the dealers thread, pardon a buyer to ask for more info. So many folks telling us to do our homework, are we not allowed to ask dealer some specific info? If he says no, fine but so many cheerleaders in this thread speaking for the dealer.

1 Like

Don’t worry too much about it. Most of us here are not even buying anything. We just need stroke OP’s ego and keep the competition in check.
Look at what’s happening in NorCal. An extra dealer competing for business, and the original guy had to get off his high horse.

1 Like

Hi I’m looking for bolt premier for lease
I have a CVAP , Costco , CCFR
How can I lease and reach out to Ethan?
So so hard to contact with him

Just read the top post and read through some of the thread history and you’ll understand how it works. The vehicles will be posted and then people claim them very quickly in most cases.

2 Likes

Any more Tahoe/Yukon deals on the horizon? Much appreciated. Looking to upgrade from our Acadia Denali.

I have 0 Tahoes and Suburbans available atm

1 Like

How about bolt ?

Sold out (noted in the top of my thread).

2 Likes

With all the rebates you qualify for I would recommend you contact other dealers too before these expire…it’s unlikely you will catch one of Ethan’s unicorns…no need to get greedy…pay 1-2k more (actually you will still make money) and secure a deal before Jan 4th.

1 Like

@ethanrs Thank you for all your amazing deals,
I saw a post from a long time ago where you mentioned possibly getting a spreadsheet for Kia.
Did that ever happen?

@Ty_the_Car_Guy has it posted on his thread :+1:

Are these 10 still expected coming in before the end of month? :fire:

It’s a 50/50 chance they hit in time. I really have no way of knowing exactly.

2 Likes

Thanks
Will look into that.

1 Like