Hyundai Ioniq 5 and Ford Mach E in SF Bay Area?

Hello, Looking for a lease deal for Mach E or Ioniq 5. If you know any dealer in SF Bay Area that gives the best deals recently, please let us know. A couple of dealers I am talking to either quote too high or won’t care at all,

• Ford Walnut Creek: Quotes really high over MSRP even when making it explicit that deep discounts over MSRP are what I am looking for.
  • Ford Livermore: Is quoted a 4.2k discount but that’s about won’t negotiate any further not even trying to find any creative way out of it. Like removing all the options or throwing a free option or one-time payment lease deal.
  • Dubin Hyundai: They either think they are the next Tesla or they have no clue at all on how to sell a car to ppl who look for details. Gave $528/month for 24 months lease deal without any details on it. I had to contact them 3 times to get to this stage :smiley:

So if you know any dealers for Ford and Hyundai that give better deals and know how to work with ppl like us please let me know.

Your issue is trying to find a dealer in SF Bay Area who gives the “best deals.” There won’t be a deal in the first place and I know because I looked for Ioniq 5s in the Bay Area and all of them came back with sky high quotes. Regarding Dublin Hyundai, one of the salesmen was so useless that even after I explicitly told him I wanted to be in the 650 range, he couldn’t go lower than $750 lmao, for a car that has been on the lot for 3 months. When I asked what the money factor was, the moron just wanted to know whether I would take the deal. Obviously, I walked, but no one in the Bay Area is going to give you a good deal. They don’t know how to sell these cars, which is why they are sitting on the lots since May, June… What trim are you looking for?

Do you know what sort of deal you are trying to get? What are you basing it off of?

1 Like

Not OP, but trying to get $3500 off MSRP and base MF. It’s not an impossible task given that the cars are sitting on the lots and SoCal, Texas, and East Coast dealerships are able to do it.

EDIT: Talking about the IONIQ here

I’m looking in Socal. Capitol Hyundai keeps adding in $2500 in lease deals.

What do you mean they keep adding in $2500 in lease deals?

What makes you assume the MME is even worth the effort? Ford just doesn’t support leases with decent RV, MF and rebates.

1 Like

I am looking for Limited, and All start at Pittsburgh seem to have 10k off of MSRP. However they don’t have enough inventory.

There was a recent deal in PA trying to get as close to that as possible with 36 months and 12k.

For MME I am trying to to finance it with 1.9% APR. But the max discount I get on it is 4.5k.

I think there’s a few things about this deal that make it very unlikely in the bay area.

1. It’s in the north east where discounts on the ionic 5 are much easier (but not necessarily easy) to find.
  2. Loyalty incentive on the SEL AWD. There is no loyalty incentive here, so that’s a $2500 rebate difference.
  3. Some mysterious dealer cash coupons for $1.5K

Ultimately if you include the dealer cash coupons that’s $4K in incentives that you aren’t going to find here. So you would need to make up these rebates with like $3.5K more dealer discount on top of the $2500 you already see in that deal. It’s not gonna happen.

Are the dealer cash coupons not in California?

All Star is another dealership that wouldn’t get close to a deal at all. $2500 off MSRP is not good enough and there are dealers in SoCal doing $3500 MSRP without negotiation.

No idea I haven’t seen any mention of them anywhere but on the deal linked in PA. But I assume anything that involves getting a Hyundai dealership to put in a little extra effort in the Bay Area is unlikely to happen.

I talked to a sales rep at All star Hyundai, he said they have 10k off of MSRP for lease but the stock is limited.

How is the stock limited, seems like they have a lot. Are you looking for a limited rwd? That’s the only trim which might be in low numbers.

Yup, that’s exactly what I am looking for.

Could this be a good deal? I have yet to confirm the MF, residual, and fees if any. But the monthly payments, down payment, incentives, and terms are accurate.

Is the $2500 rebate for loyalty?

yes, going add my friend’s address who owns a Hyundai.