Hyundai Ioniq 5 and Ford Mach E in SF Bay Area?

I’m pretty sure that all incentives are taxed so you’re missing almost $3k for acquisition, title, registration, taxes, and other fees. For loyalty, they will need the car registration for the person on the lease so your friend will need to co-sign your lease. That MF looks way too low. It looks like a one-pay MF, but I have yet to see a one-pay in cali.

I have included 7.5% CA taxes but if there are any other fees, will know tomorrow. I am not sure how registration works when leasing (first time).
The sales rep said that just the address of the existing owner should be enough.
The MF, Fees, and Residual was my guess, given the monthly payment, incentives, and down.

Ok, so based on your cap cost reduction and monthly from your calculator, I filled in the numbers from edmunds - CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I wouldn’t recommend putting any money toward cap cost reduction, but I’m seeing about $3k off MSRP which is a great deal for a Limited.

Check socal dealers, I saw Mach E select deals under 400 with min drive offs from my local dealers.

Walk away from those spoiled dealers who don’t know how to make a deal
It’s def worth of buying a sub 100 flight ticket to save thousands

Where in SoCal? I just checked dealers near me, zip 92010, and they’re all advertising either 0 down and $600/mo or $4k down and $4xx/mo, and that’s for the Mach-E Select which is pretty bare. I think people have just been buying the Mach-E because they lease like crap, and they qualify for the $7500 tax credit on purchases.

I leased the Ioniq 5 SEL AWD because it had better deals, and I wanted AWD, but if I really wanted features on the Ioniq 5 Limited RWD, for that payment range, I would have gone with the ID4 Pro S because it has everything on the Ioniq 5 Limited RWD plus “start car when you sit down”, seat massager, and most importantly a much better sound system.

Got this Ioniq 5 quote earlier this week. Things can be had if you push hard enough

Both citrus motors and norm reeves Ford - Lincoln are having some good deals, helped my coworker get one last month
399/mo 3500 DAS

I also know someone works at ford as financial manager he told me that dealers in affluent Asian-populated areas like Diamond Bar or Rowland Heights or SG valley have been spoiled. It’s difficult to find good discounts there ( I live near diamond bar I approve that) , and some even still mark up prices today. But if you go to slightly more remote areas or places with lower average income, you are likely to find really good discounts.

1 Like

What dealer?

I did a one pay for someone on a Ioniq 5 limited in ca.
will ask the dealer if it’s something they’d do again.
But not sure they’d agree to $3k down.
Maybe $1500

That’s not $3.6k DAS. I don’t know why dealers advertise that way. That’s actually $3.6k cap cost reduction + first month. It doesn’t include tax, title, registration, and fees which is probably another $$1k-2k depending on tax on incentives. On LH, DAS means the total amount that you’re going to put on a credit card to drive the car off the lot.

Edit: But that is still less than any dealers in my area.

They advertise it that way because it’s misleading and gives the perception of a good deal.

1 Like

Oh i wasn’t talking about the ads haha, I meant the deal we got:
Mach e Select RWD
3500 DAS (incl any drive offs, title, fees and first month)
399 incl tax (coworker lives in OC, so 7.5 rate)
7500/36mo

The deal was signed already

1 Like

For the RWD or AWD? How much did it come out to?

Rwd
Was around $16.5k 36/10k

I just had a dealer quote me a US Bank lease, seems their RV is much higher but the MF is garbage. Still makes an interesting lease.

Is this for a one pay or 36 months?

What target were you aiming for?

I was asking them to match Model Y pricing, I know little difficult. But honestly that’s what ppl compare with especially when Model Y long range is cheaper then Mach E premium extended range.

Help understand one aspect of leasing why is the RV based off of MSRP and not selling price (MSRP - discounts and incentives)?

Because the RV is supposed to be the what its worth after the expected depreciation at the end of the lease

The vehicle will depreciate the same whether you negotiated a lousy deal vs an exceptional deal

3 Likes