Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

And they want it now!

1 Like

They’re still the best offer. For themselves.

1 Like

I miss the early 2021 days of Carvana where I could get my car re-appraised daily and just watch the value go up and up.

2 Likes

3 Likes

True, i am just trying to find where to sell my car now

Thank u let me check this out

I got 23k and a heart attack from @holeydonut

1 Like

I see max from tesla for trade in that is $33k, rest are all around 23/26k

So why haven’t you accepted the $33k yet? Which group is giving the highest offer?

Its a trade in offer from tesla to buy other tesla, i was hoping for 36k and would have bought tesla 2024 model but it did not work out.

Life is a circle, not a yoke.

3 Likes

You should not be allowed to post on this thread

Is leases125 allowed in here?

1 Like

3 Likes

If you want out of a Tesla, just take your medicine on the trade-in or ride it out. They can be brutal with resale value.

You can always go the DIY route and list it on Autotrader. Just expect the usual lowballers and sketch people. But you may get a few extra $k out of it.

1 Like

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tesla Cybertruck… Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Don’t worry you are not alone. Just saw a guy on Mach E forums complaining. He was offered $16k for his low mileage 2021 Mach E Select, for trade-in on a Mach E GT.

A lot of EVs in general are seeing some crazy depreciation. EV6 and Ioniq5 are losing 50% value in less than 2 years. Merc EQ models and Mach E’s are tanking. Etc…

1 Like

What are people’s thoughts on getting a used Model S, something that’s >2020 and <40,000 miles. What’s a good price to target for?