HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Understood. I’m ending a US Bank lease now and there is a reduced dealer (loyalty) buyout if I go to another US Bank lease so it may be too good to pass up. If the numbers are not vastly better with US Bank, I’d rather go elsewhere.

1 Like

week 3 of my Jeep being built and waiting to get shipped to dealer

I’ll go find that parking lot in Ohio and take it home myself if they can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Dealer stated CCAP won’t let you buy more than 2 under one name regardless of credit. The limit is 2 at a time unless you go with US Bank on another 2.

2 Likes

For those that have used clutches southern dealer, how quickly do they contact you to arrange shipping? I signed my docs on Saturday late afternoon and had it insured. I know they don’t work Sunday’s so I figured today would be the soonest to get it posted and shipped but they still haven’t call to arrange shipping.

Has anyone here had more than two CCAP leases at one time?

Then how were you able to order/purchase 8 at one time?

When I signed with them, they told me it would be about 3 days until someone would reach out cause they were a little backed up, but someone called me like a day or 2 later to arrange it. However that being said, they might be extra busy at the moment dealing with situation the I am in, which is the truck transporting my jeep was involved in a pretty bad accident somewhere in New Mexico last Thursday. So still waiting to hear back on the outcome of that!

1 Like

Stated in an above post that he was using friends / family and splitting the profits with them…iirc correctly it was a 70/30 split.

Edit: Here was the post:

Lol same dealer for all of them! I used friends and family and give them a cut towards profit. 70/30 split.

I don’t think I will use same dealer anymore since they are slow. Might go with Mike or Tri City

Anyone know if its two jeeps per person or two per household? Can spouse get 2 jeeps also with ccap?

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll sit patiently until tomorrow then LOL. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hopefully the vehicles being transported weren’t affected :grimacing:

Once you’ve signed and you chose a 3rd party shipper, that has an accident, how is the dealer involved…are they doing that as a courtesy?

Yeah pretty much, that’s why they ask you to provide insurance before then can have the Jeep picked up. Once the shipper has the it, it’s now between you and the shipper, at least that is what my experience is thus far. Although the dealer is the one that reached out and told me that my Jeep was delayed due to the shipper being in an accident, so who know!

Keep in mind the shipper carries cargo insurance for damages, etc….it can’t leave the dealer w/o them verifying you have full coverage and that CCAP is the Additional Insured / Loss Payee / Lienholder, etc…

1 Like

Kind of feel like flying out to grab it tomorrow and drive home LOL

Edit: scratch that, World Series have made flights to anywhere in that area insane right now. $400+

There is nothing signed by the buyer iirc. The dealer basically lists it on central dispatch and it’s picked up by someone who will transport it for the amount listed. The agreement is between the dealership and the transport company. I had to provide insurance that lists ccap as the lien holder. I am basically just listed as the delivery recipient.

Gupton is swimming in Wranglers. Renee said they are delivering them 50-80 at a time which is jamming them up from ordering/delivering. I had a rubicon delivered today but don’t expect to receive paperwork for 1-2 weeks. Hang in there guys Gupton has terrific people who I am sure are working hard for us, patience is a virtue.

10 Likes

If you plan on flipping, I recommend avoiding a one pay. I believe one pay includes rent charge which should be refunded if selling the car early. I called CCAP to figure out if I would be receiving an overpayment check but nobody seems to be able to figure out what I’m talking about. I’ve spoken to customer service and lease maturity and they have no idea why my one pay amount + payoff amount is $3k+ over the purchase price I worked out with the dealer (dmv + other fees should be less than that amount). At this point I might have to hope they figure that out when they’re balancing their books and send whatever overpayment I’m entitled to.

Just ask them for your lease buyout statement. Everything is obvious on that sheet.

What did your dmv fees, upfront taxes, acquisition fee, dealer doc fee, etc add up to?

How much is the net rent charge on your one pay?

what was the breakdown of the 15k one payment provided by the dealer?