HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Any other rebate program that you know ? I am getting affiliate with 1% discount off MSRP. Jeep seems to be speeding up their delivery process. It took them 4 weeks

So how many can we realistically flip without getting into issues? 5? 10? 100?

1 Like

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

7 Likes

I’ll tell ya one thing. If you’re planning to make moves on a good number of these, I would not publicize it all over the internet.

A couple…sure. But anything more than that and I would keep it close to your chest.

6 Likes

Yea appreciate it and ofcourse pm me the number haha

Is the $1000 deposit for the dealer refundable too? Make that happen and you’ll get all the orders guaranteed.

Black Sahara is kinda body colored without the ha price and delay

I believe that is what they are referring to. The $1000 non refundable deposit is now $500, and refundable. I’m assuming the broker fee stays the same

I made ~$2,7xx flipping an in-stock unit with Affiliate pricing only (1% below invoice). That was the experiment. Will use brokers if there’s another 4xe in our future.

2 Likes

Blippi, omg so funny, sad I know this, but I have a 2 year old hahaha.

I researched this through Manheim data before I ordered my first one and found green to carry the largest value add. So my first is Sarge Green.

4 Likes

Lol my 2 year old loves the guy haha

i love that the guy doing this is the same guy who BMW made sign a one-car letter, then declined him, and then he had the balls to blame his broker / dealer.

8 Likes

Pretty sure his flip quotes are higher due to his spoiler installs.
wranglerspoiler

1 Like

Clutch or Jeff Beach Cities

AMEX is doing 15x back in MR at “Shop Small” businesses if you are getting a Platinum for the first time Resy | Right This Way.

Almost all dealerships are considered “Shop Small”. You can verify it yourself here Find Stores & Retailers in the United States that Accept Amex

Good luck.

My Jeep also arrive at Mall of GA CDJR on Saturday. Mike called and stated I could pick up as early as Tuesday. If yours is still there, let me know and I will take a photo of it for you.

2 Likes

Mike is awesome to work with. My Jeep arrived Saturday and picking up this week.

2 Likes

I won’t be able to get it until Friday so it’ll still be there. Gecko Rubicon 4xe with the black hardtop, saddle interior, and white letters out on the tires. Thanks

Blockquote
They are all under an LLC with friends/fam as “owners”

So then why put owners in quotations lol ?