HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I have no idea. I’m just trying to stir up the pot🤪

1 Like

Cars getting delivered today by the shipper in 1 hour.

6/29 order
9/10 at my door

7 Likes

Awesome pair!

Hey, one for each foot! Lookin sharp!

I ordered two fully loaded HA’s with steel gray leather!

08/02 Order Placed.

08/13 All materials needed for build process have been received. Vehicle should be entering build process.

09/03 Shipped to rail yard.

Dealer is anticipating delivery at the end of the month. Not sure why it is so inconsistent, but I don’t think the steel gray leather is the problem.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Interesting…Yours sound identical to mine.

In the interests curiosity, what on yours is different?

1 Like

I posted my build sheet above. Maybe the hold up on mine is the 4 gallons of gas? They only gave you 3?

3 Likes

Regretting that I missed Gecko. Nice white lettering on the tires, underrated option.

1 Like

Fwiw I got my tread lightly shirt - usually wear a medium but ordered a size up (see: dad bod) and I like the way it fits.

Now I just need the 4xe to match

1 Like

Did you reorder ? Did you really go with Tuscadero?

FYI, apparently, there is no Renegade, Pacifica, Wrangler, Cherokee, or Gladiator allocation this month.

Pacifica and Cherokee plants are shut down until the 27th.

How do I order my tread lightly shirt ? Just signed up. I’ll have to give it away if they end up sending me a Smmedium.

Size choice was on the sign-up form, if I recall. And yes, the medium does run fitted (and shrinks a bit in the first wash, too). Good idea to order a size up.

1 Like

Source??!?

Interesting if true.

Maybe part of the transition to finally turning off 2021 orders, if as reported, the order books for 2022’s open in early October (at least for Wranglers) with builds of 2022s starting in December?

Not yet, but I will if I do.

Anyone in KZLD status? Not much info on it besides “in transit with a delay”.

Stellantis, lol. I know a few people that work for the company so they give me info if asked.

Freak Out Panic GIF