HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Source??!?

Interesting if true.

Maybe part of the transition to finally turning off 2021 orders, if as reported, the order books for 2022’s open in early October (at least for Wranglers) with builds of 2022s starting in December?

Not yet, but I will if I do.

Anyone in KZLD status? Not much info on it besides “in transit with a delay”.

Stellantis, lol. I know a few people that work for the company so they give me info if asked.

Freak Out Panic GIF

Ordered through Clutch 9/1

D1 status today 9/10

Estimated production 9/29

Is that good? lol

Rubicon 4xE

2 Likes

Cool, I can give you a couple of VINs and you can check them out, LOL.

2 Likes

how did you find the status? I ordered with Clutch as well but on 9/4

Dealer emailed me when they got the status earlier today. I haven’t checked myself at all to be honest. Was going to start checking after maybe 4 weeks if I hadn’t heard anything

1 Like

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Jeep2

i contacted every friday. there is also a website https://cryptostickers.net/

1 Like

Just a quick update. Got from clutch.
Ordered 7/30
Went into build 8/21
Port Allen on 9/3.
9/10 Arrived at dealer, working out details and probably shipping to WI

1 Like

Does Jeep chat have the dealer arrival info or was that from the dealer reaching out to you?

Also let me know how the shipping process goes. I’ve been looking in to various shipping companies and also know that the dealership can help as well. Wondering what the costs are with dealership set up vs going through one of the millions of shipping brokers. I ordered mine the day before you and was supposed to be at the port the same day so hopefully it’s at the dealership as well.

the dealer has the arrival to the dealer lot. jeep chat had info on the build status and once completed. once it was built I got info from the dealer.

1 Like

Jeep chat can tell you if it has been delivered. Thats how i found out mine was.

1 Like

gotta say…i am very envious of you. and reinforces that there is no rhyme or reason to any of this.

1 Like

To all folks looking to flip 4xe.

Yeh but despite what the 3rd parties do, the dealer groups w Jeep in family can buy

2 Likes

My order from 7/21 has regressed from D1 to D according to chat and confirmed with Clutch’s dealer :neutral_face: Boo, hiss, gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Have you sold any 4xe to a Jeep dealer?