HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Just an update my 6/30 Sahara build is scheduled to arrive at Gupton on 9/14.

Gecko Rubicon is dope!

1 Like

My bad I was still waking up lol.

Order date June 17th expected dealer arrival sept 17. Sucks

Random question but does anyone have recommendations for places to get the front windows tinted in AZ? I’d like to get them tinted before doing a long trip back :sweat_smile:

More photos of extreme recon in the wild

6 Likes

Here I have one too from two days ago this guy is obviously WAY overloaded. Hard to tell but the rear shocks are completely compressed while he was on the highway.

2 Likes

How can you tell thats an Extreme Recon?

I dont think it is based on the lack of fender flare (and of course those wheels are aftermarket so hard to tell)

Also…agree on being way overloaded. Jeeees thats bad. Granted, the boat looks much larger from this angle. Wranglers are good for like 3500 lbs and that boat, sans trailer, is like 5300 dry.

How long before they option it on the 4xe?:crossed_fingers:t4: 2022 !

You figure out delivery or making it a road trip?

I couldnt wait any longer im driving back now to Ohio

4 Likes

Tshirts necessarily cant be cut for the 0.1%.

Its no wonder it fit poorly.

A dad bod in training would be much more appropriate

1 Like

No it’s not it was just a regular wrangler maybe not even a rubicon I was just dying to share this one.

For those who have sold it, I got the following pay off quote and wasn’t sure about one of the charges
It says
Purchase price - $42,375.75
Purchase Option Fee - $350
Unpaid Monthly - $399.95
Total Amount Due - $43,125.70

Lets say I buy out before my next month starts, shouldn’t CCAP, give me back that $399.95? I talked to 2 agents but both of them could not explain properly.

Thanks for any insights and what I could be missing!

Anything over the payoff amount they will send back to you, it can take 45 to 60 days I was told though.

Ran into this with a Vroom buyout last month as my automatic lease payment went through while I was waiting for them to pick up the car.

1 Like

Haha! Glad I wasn’t the only one. I swear I am a medium…but dayuuummmm…

Right!???

I’m not a big guy but felt like I was in a sausage casing

3 Likes

It’s finally here !!! Got delivered today after it was picked up yesterday

16 Likes

Yep…looks a teensy weensy over 3500#…

edit: btw, the tow package is only rated Class 2, which I found odd. Probably buried in this thread somewhere.