HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I don’t think you will do much better than that but anything is possible. I was getting the same 53k offers from dealers, etc. Clutch got me 57.5 which I took.

this is on a $65k high altitude not a base sahara, so trying not to take a bath on my ultra delayed model.

I know, mine was a HA also, 66+k, I got it pre price hike.

ooooooooooof

10char

I was planning on keeping it, but with other cars coming in I didn’t need another vehicle sitting in my driveway. There was a little pocket money in it to get rid of it.

1 Like

Friend just sold 2022 62k MSRP Sahara w SOT and Safety for 54,xxx. Northeast / tri-state area.
Spoke with ~30 dealers/lots/online vendors.
Highest offer was 59k from a CJDR dealer, which was ‘updated’ the next day to 52k - thank god she didn’t drive 3 hrs there and I told her to call first.
Most in the 48-52 range, with some online guys going as low as 43k (i think it was algo or gmtv)

Drive-O was second highest and offered 54k and then closed their closest office the next day (LOL).

Essentially <1k net profit (mostly due to NYC lease taxes), but did get a free car for a couple months.

3 Likes

I wanted the HA as well, couldn’t deal with the wait… None were in the inventory ordered

2022 JEEP WRANGLER 4XE 4D SUV SAHARA

BASE MMR $55,200

5 Likes

me showing off hellayella (rip) whenever possible

8 Likes

I sold one a 6 weeks ago. Highest offers were 58.5 (and the market has declined from there). Found a local dealer via Car Fax that paid 62.4. Fast forward to now they still have the Jeep for sale. They have dropped the price to be exactly what they paid me for it. I feel like I was lucky with someone that took on a HA at a premium. You may get lucky if you put in the work- but the market has changed for the worse in the last 6 weeks.

If this is not a keeper car for you I would suggest getting what you can and being done with it soon.

2 Likes

believe me, i know. my biggest problem at the moment is that i’m not coming up under carfax or kbb, so there aren’t many local dealers that want to give valuations. the jeep dealers aren’t coming up with much either.

You’re in Florida, yea?

Is it registered? Might need to wait it out if not. KBB would only work with 2021 and older when I tried- but Car Fax was able to send out requests on a 2022.

we’re neighbors

yeah i got the reg about 10 days ago or so. still nothing showing up for most non-jeep dealers.

It seems none of the local dealers will do a ballpark quote anymore. I just sent 10 pictures and a dissertation on a 1500 mile Sahara a couple of days ago to get an estimate (which they requested) and they still came back that they need to see it. Infuriating. Maybe they want to make sure it wasn’t just wrecked and quickly fixed, but can’t they just say $XX,XXX assuming no prior damage, blah, blah?

It really is rough. Someone at a local dealer had been hounding me to sell them my 4Xe. I gave them the spiel that I can’t go everywhere and put miles on the truck blah blah blah.

Same as you guys, I sent photos and VIN. Surprisingly I got a number.

Went in today to see if I could get more. They hit me below the online offer. It’s rough out here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

actually been burned twice with that same one in the last week. thankfully they were fairly close.

Friend sold her 4xe to a CJDR dealer who gave her a “lease turn in” form and a purchase agreement showing dealer buying jeep from CCAP. no bill of sale from her to dealer?

There should be a few $k of equity coming to her based on the agreed upon sales price, but it’s just over email. They told her she could leave after dropping the car today, and that they would mail the check once they received the title from CCAP (or she could pick it up in person).

Any likelihood that she doesn’t get that equity check?

sold 2 392s and didnt get the check til they got the title…i did get a “bill of sale” from the dealer when dropping off
i would be worry if i dont get nothing in writing

yeah not worried about the check until title piece, but the lack of papers with a sale number on it?? ianaa but I guess if they took the car and gave her a paper indicating they took the car + email exchange she should be fine + CJDR dealer… Just a bit odd