HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Been monitoring Cryptostickers the last week or so and builds have been popping up really slow.

Is there a slow down or shut down at the Toledo plant?

theyā€™re flowing like water down here. i know 4 different people with july builds already on the ground and several dealers iā€™ve talked to said they have plenty of stock of 23ā€™s.

Overstockā€¦ Donā€™t be surprised if the brokers around this forum start offering in-stock units at 10% discount, and reducing their fees 50%.

We are now entering to a 4xe saturated market, and everyone knows that thing about ā€˜offer and demandā€™, right?

Clutch increased the discount to 7.5% on his in-stock units (w/affiliate), and reduced the broker fees by 50 bucks. Here we goā€¦ 10% discount for in-stock units in early October, no doubts

1 Like

canā€™t imagine what interest rates are going to be as the year goes on either.

1 Like

ALN has in-stock units at 9% discount, weā€™ll see 12% discount sooner than later.

1 Like

to be fair though, itā€™s not really 9% if youā€™re paying 1000 doc fee and 600 broker fee (not to mention if you want it shipped youā€™re losing another ~1% vs traditional shipping).

8 Likes

So theyā€™d need the paperwork to fund a loan.

I got someone in funding at CCAP this morning and they donā€™t even have my contract signed on 9/9 (Guessing all of ours from 8/31 (like @Hypnotics) on are sitting in a digital pile at Gupton) Canā€™t push something through they donā€™t have.

Emailed Renee and Daniel to ask if there is anything I can do or if thereā€™s an update if it was sent. Frustrating for sure. Presold this one to a dealer I know for a nice profit but not sure how much they can hold out waiting for it.

So no value in the call to CCAP or Gupton it seems. I know theyā€™re buried over there and I guess we just wait until they get to us.

Shipping is an extra broker fee :smirk:

4 Likes

Really?? Man, I wonder if I should just take an in stock unit instead of waiting for my order to come in? If the MF goes up then it will easily eat up the extra 1% I saved through ordering.
Anybody got any insight? Maybe the dealer would honor my deposit since Iā€™m still buying from them?

Data point socal. 2022 Rubicon 4xe 1000 miles (61k) hardtop only.

Carvana 43k
Vroom 51k
Autonation 54.5k
Clutch 54.5k
Driveway 55k
Local cdjr dealer 57k (sold)

Called about 15 dealers. Offers mostly ranged from 51-56. Keep trying. Dying but not dead.

11 Likes

Anyone know exactly how the originating dealer gets notified that a CCAP payoff has been requested? @Clutch @AutoCompanion

You have a link to this 7.5%?

Already 9 used 2023 4xes on cars.com - anyone here sell?

Have 2 in hand but still waiting on registrationā€¦.

1 Like

Trading one in today, signed on the 10th delivered to my house last night.

This gotta be a record. 21 days from order to delivery.

6 Likes

Lucky you! Any options like safety or SOT? Or is that why it got through so fast?

The only option is body color hard top

2 Likes

What are you getting for it? I have two in hand so looking to see a ballpark.