HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Registering one that’s not funded I understand… it’s how people drive off after buying at the dealer. But I’m at a loss as to how a deal can be signed and approved but three weeks later not in the system. It’s almost time for your next payment.

I wonder if anyone asked what happens if it goes past 30 days how you make a payment.

I will DM you some of mine from last year. It was a 2021, but should be the same.

1 Like

Usually, the dealer would have to accept payment or eat that. Happened to me with HFS once and got one of my payments comped.

I have no idea. Looks really good tho.

I would’ve thought someone here would know the color …

Ocean Blue, I had 2019 Rubicon unlimited in that color. Pops in the sun.

9 Likes

someone on here forced through a CCAP loan by calling. Does anyone remember the steps

I signed for two in late May - one from Gupton and the other from Chapman. The Gupton one was funded within two weeks.

The Chapman one didn’t get funded until mid-July. The second payment and a late fee had been paid already, presumably by the dealership. I called CCAP and they said all was good so I didn’t ask any more questions.

chapman didnt ask you for the $?
they chased me 2x for the payment they made

Even depends on the camera settings how it looks…
Shade and sunlight definitely very different.

3 Likes

Guys I am still hoping someone can help me with a couple pictures? @cjw only had Sahara pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Google Image search? Most look like hard tops but between the 4xe Forum and a Google image search or a search on Autotrader, i’d imagine you should get close to what your looking for.

Couple in this thread: https://www.4xeforums.com/threads/sting-gray-jeep-wrangler-4xe-owners-picture-thread.42/page-4

Page 4 and this one on Page 5:

4 Likes

My first Jeep was delayed for almost 6 weeks. CCAP keeps asking for new paperwork

It looks like Dan Cummins has one listed. Can you use some of those pictures? Hard to tell if it’s the premium soft top, though.

https://www.dancummins.com/inventory/used-2022-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon-4xe-4wd-4d-sport-utility-1c4jjxr69nw116450/

1 Like

lol

The vehicle with the greatest markup was the Jeep Wrangler, which is currently selling for 24% over the MSRP, or roughly $8,433 more than retail, iSeeCars found.

Ive got some jeeps (and bridges) to sell these guys paying 24% over MSRP…

2 Likes

struggling with valuation on my high altitude with SOT and safety. seems to be absolutely no decent comps on the 22’s out there with mostly basic models being in the mid to high 50’s. apparently they’re just giving away SOT’s now.

also heard from several different dealers that they have 23’s on the lots already and more on the way, in case people are thinking of making a killing on new flips.

Saw that too, crazy

Did you try Clutch? I didn’t make a killing on mine but he was 3k higher than anyone else.

mostly local jeep dealers at the moment. online the highest so far has been $57k.