HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Dont think the cut out happened yet. They may be offering both but might put more weight behind Ally instead of CCAP. It will be interesting to see how M23 goes once tbey start rolling in few months.

Here’s a picture of my wife’s Jeep with the Premium soft top.

It looks much, much better than the vinyl IMO.

4 Likes

Free option, vinyl :joy:

1 Like

That’s my build! Looks great!

1 Like

Carvana sale went smooth 3 day process, already scheduled for pick up and direct deposit

5th wrangler flip and i will be missing doing this.

10 Likes

Nice! - All 5 in your name or with family, etc?

A LOT of being messed around by local dealers but the max came through in the end with some solid positive equity. With around $3k of transport, fees and payments, a solid return

11 Likes

In my name just2-3 months apart

Can anyone who has the cloth interior confirm it has the same pull down arm rest/cup holders in the back seat? I’m seeing mixed datapoints on the JL Forum from older posts but nothing 4xe specific.

Believe it does not. Atleast ones i had both 4xe and none 4xe cloth wranglers. Leather is really bad quality and you slide around. Personally I prefer the cloth.

1 Like

Same experience. Got carmax manual offer today, highest of all the online and local dealers bait and switch. Autonation last week was the same as carmax today, but autonation offer cratered this week and wouldn’t go back to last week’s offer.

If you are talking about pull down center armrest cup holders, yes cloth interior has them.

3 Likes

What trim, msrp and offer from CarMax?

Was it clutch or lease companion who was buying out 4xe leases? Carvana was just lowww on a 62k msrp sahara 4xe (sky one touch). Wondering where to go next…

Both of them

CT data point

63k 4xe Sahara with 2500 miles

sold to jeep dealer for 56500, gave me a loaner till 8/31

driveo had me at 58500 for the tenn dealer but shipping flights where 1500 so it wasn’t worth ig

1 Like

I just got my Jeep from Clutch’s southern dealer two weeks ago. I’m really enjoying it! I want to keep it, but obviously don’t love the payment lol. I’m at $580.

I’m looking for advice. Is it worth ordering a '23 and then selling my '22? I want to keep it, but not sure if I’ll end up paying more, losing money on the '22, etc. Any tips?

Your payment isn’t going down on a new one for sure but it can’t hurt to shop it and see what kind of equity you could unlock and potentially offset the payment on a new one. But you’d need to sell now before the market softens more

1 Like

Id stick with what you have. With the $7500 at risk of going away in a few months, changes in the market, etc, i wouldnt wxpect prices on 23s to improve significantly.

Wonder if used ev credit will play role on secondary market. @drdvrgs Made that point. Would not be suprised if it plays role in used market.

2 Likes