HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Try Balloon loan. Payments will be lower.

Doubtful. Only applies on vehicles under $25k that also meet a bunch of other requirements, including being several years old. They will make a difference on the secondary market of bolts in 2025, but not wranglers any time soon.

1 Like

so buy it out with a balloon loan?

Its kind of lease but you own the jeep.
You can sell it anytime but there is a residual value at the end. There is a thread on LH about Balloon loans and Credit unions who give these loans.

Without me derailing this thread wouldnā€™t that cost a lot since then Iā€™d have to pay full sales tax?

There might be Tax implications depending on each state.

1 Like

Is $50 a decent price for smog test with cert for jeep. socal.

Yesā€¦. And $30 for a vin inspection

Vin inspections are free at the DMV or you can ask any officer to fill out the form.

Does anyone have the Ally/US Bank incentives/MF for a '22 rubi? I want to see if my lease will be cheaper going this route versus CCAP.

1 Like

looks like my Rubicon is progressingā€¦

4 Likes

FWIW - another 4xe went in-prod to built in 2 days.
Yesterday dealer said it was in G status (trim?) - waitingforjeep now says KZ - vehicle built

3 Likes

So for Ally leases as long as I sell to a dealer in-state it will be the same as CCAP, correct? Iā€™m trying to figure out if itā€™s worth it. If I hold, will probably hold for 18 months or so.

Rubicon 4xe - ordered from @Clutch 's dealer

I havenā€™t yet signed up for the affiliate program. Should I go ahead to sign up the membership now? or is it too late now?

Thank you!

1 Like

You just need to be a member of the affiliate program at least 30 days prior to taking delivery.

I have a '22 4xe high altitude on order that has been in production since Aug 4th. Is this normal?

This jeep just got built today. Do I still have 30 days time now? I dont know how long it takes for the delivery from the time it is built

Few days back it said the ETA Oct 10th, and now it says TBD. I assume delivery might be sooner.

The best thing would be to apply for it right away.

$100 for (potentially) 1% additional discount should be a no brainer.

2 Likes

There is this document for RV for Ally. I canā€™t find MF for Ally. I have heard they use an APR concept instead of MF. Not good at looking at this stuff, so maybe someone could help out. I am picking up a 22 Rubi from the LA dealer via Clutch in the next 1-2 weeks. Wondering what my financing will look likeā€¦getting worried that it has gone up a bunch. Not planning on flipping it.

Thank you - Just signed up! Just wondering - does the 30 days waiting period start from today?