HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I think it’s more of a reaction to CCAP payments getting out of hand than it is being upset over flips. The 4xE game is coming to an end and going with Ally allows people a more reasonable monthly payment assuming they want to actually drive a Jeep.

Plus the plan to stock inventory at the end of the year allowing anyone to take advantage of the tax credit and potential 179 write-off is brilliant.

I don’t think we can fault @Clutch or his southern dealership. I just think this is a great example of forward thinking.

4 Likes

How does one estimate an ally lease payment? Without bugging clutch…

Not faulting Clutch or even the dealer, it’s clear and their decision… but if Ally has lower payments you just recommend ally. In this case if a buyer wanted CCAP for flexibility they aren’t able.

Ally allows in-state lease transfers. Not picking here, just wanting to clarify for those weighing out the risk / reward in these cases.

1 Like

Data point:

2023 Rubicon ordered 7/4 - entered production today with an ETA to dealer of 9/23

5 Likes

Some people prefer to custom order to get…a custom order. If given the option, I certainly wouldn’t want to have to pay more to pick a unit off a lot that might not have my preferred equipment/color combo. Ordering still makes more sense in this case.

3 Likes

So CCAP already out of picture for LA dealer or people who already ordered M23 can still go that route once the 4xe get delivered in Oct/Nov time frame. Or its strictly Ally for now on…

1 Like

Those who order before 8/31/22 through Clutch have the option of CCAP or others.

1 Like

Data Point:

2022 Rubicon 4xe HV MSRP: $64,420 (cold, safety, HT)

Sold to local CDJR for $64,420

29 Likes

hmm, cannot even access that page

1 Like

Region? 10101

New England

2 Likes

Wow thats amazing. Get ready for everyone hitting you up for the dealers name. Today in WI I got two offers for $57k and $59k for $63,275 sticker but I do have some rear bumper damage.

1 Like

Another datapoint for the day-

2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
(365 miles, Gobi, Soft Top, 0 options, $60485 MSRP)

Offers:

Carshop- $57128 (sold)
Carvana- $57000
Carmax- $54000
AutoNation- $51000

Pretty easy sale as long as you have registration in hand, Carvana wouldn’t buy until AutoCheck updates title records in national database. Also a little PSA, Carvana is now charging $75 for at home pickup of vehicle :joy:

14 Likes

Is that picture of premium soft top or the vinyl type?

1 Like

Go here: Auto Dealer Tools | Calculators, User Guides, eStore, & More | Ally

Then click on “NetQuote”

2 Likes

Thats vinyl

I wanna be like you!

1 Like

I want to be making my millions flipping cars, not off onlyfans :unamused:

8 Likes

I just signed a ccap lease like a week ago with clutch’s southern dealer, when did they cut it out? Did try to push me to ally, but ultimately didn’t.

2 Likes