HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I mean these will still sell by year end with the old tax rules to buyers taking the credit. Would still see them building as many as they can.

It would just be another nail in the flipping coffin where we all thought we might squeeze out one or two more checks.

If there is no documentation from CCAP stating explicitly that 2023s are included so why would a reasonable person conclude that they are? I have yet to see anyone post a contract with the 7500 included on a '23, granted I doubt many have been able to get their hands on them since they went into production 2-3 weeks ago.

1 Like

I also just received a call from my dealer who said that CCAP will not budge on this and the 2023s are not getting the rebate. He said if we want to lease through Ally they are honoring it… Literally just got off the phone

I assume that dealer is not DARCARs?

Just talked to a local dealer they said the same thing

Thought they were BSing first but with everyone reporting it, might be true

Damn. So do dealers keep those non refundable deposits now if we don’t want to buy or get Allyed?

Are there any options worth considering?

What happens to the $1000 deposit if that happens on 23 model and it arrives before dec/31. We forfeit if we don’t take delivery?

who did u order thru?

If this is sky, they are the absolute worst and will try to shove ally down your throat

It is very possible CCAP just hasnt posted their rebates yet. OP @Sharif ask your dealer to run a different bank ( ally)

Wow, they definitely updated the doc for 2022’s only then.

Could one still take delivery of a '23 Wrangler (before end of '22) and claim the $7500 for a purchase? I can’t seem to find a definitive answer on that.

I probably should have ordered a '22 GC 4xE instead, looks like that might have been the right move this time…oh well.

I wonder if the 23’s getting cut off from the 7500 helps or hurts 22 resell. My first thought is to think help since the 23’ comp just got more expensive.

1 Like

@Clutch was always clear on this: the deal included the $7500 rebate until Dec-31 with CCAP. If not honoring the deal as offered, then both the dealership deposit AND broker fee should be reimbursed.

Everyone chill tf out until official language comes out next week.

It’s Labor Day weekend. Go fire up the grill and get drunk !

Whatever happens , happens …

25 Likes

What is more official than the updated $7500 hybrid/ev pass through document from ccap? It was updated today with new language.

Someone at ccap made that change for a reason.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

They will also hold your Jeep until it funds unless you sign multiple versions of the contract with different prices - which is obviously a sensible thing to do! “Yes!! I agree to all these different legally binding documents! Why don’t you hang them up and throw darts to pick one?!”

My Jeep sat there for a month while we went back and forth via snail mail since they screwed up the first contract (they had the wrong price on line 7 - maybe they’re new to this whole ccap lease thing?). I inquired about e-signing, but ccap “doesn’t do docusign”, which we all know is a complete lie.

who’s the dealer?