HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I have a funny feeling that I could do very well doing this. There is an Acura dealer in my town that ALWAYS has a few jeeps in front of their store. The Ford dealer always has Wranglers and Broncos prominently displayed. I might even see if i could get some of the lower end luxury brand (MB, BMW, Audi) dealerships in Greenwich to bite.

The hardest thing for me is that I absolutely LOVE the Wrangler and how mine is spec’d. It is the perfect car for my needs. I love the way it looks. It is simple to park (I park on the street in NYC every day). It gets much better mileage and range than any car I’ve ever owned/leased. The SOT is worth EVERY PENNY and I’m so glad I ordered mine with it. I bought a hitch extension and can use my hitch mounted bike rack. My kids love it. Every time we have to go somewhere as a family of 5, the kids moan about who gets to sit in the 3rd row of the Highlander but hop in the Jeep without issue.

1 Like

This is what I am being quoted, Is there any wiggle room? They stated there are no other incentives. Only the EV credit.

This is one of the few cars you can actually get a deal on(although maybe easier on lower trims), how many dealers have you contacted? What’s jeep’s site say for incentives?

So far 4-5, this one being the ONLY one that has responded.

Do 36 month
.200 mf
57 residual

Last month the acquisition fee was waived
I was getting 7% off msrp easy in CA

Try mall of Georgia Jeep

1 Like

Don’t forget $1K private cash incentive and tread lightly for affiliate discount.

I actually haven’t tried that dealership. I have been on the hunt for weeeekkkssss and no one is budging

The Sales rep said and I quote “there are no TDM programs for the 2023 Rubicon”

@AutoCompanion is offering significant discounts on these. 9-10% off.

1 Like

I was offered $17K off including $12.75K in incentives last night on a Rubicon here in California. Lease payment was $614+tax with an 11% interest rate. I laughed at their interest rate, but I am sure I could have gotten it to 7% pretty easily and that would have equated to roughly $500/mo pre tax.

As an FYI there is something like a 300+ day supply of Wrangler 4xe’s on the ground right now at dealers. If they aren’t moving just go to different dealers and keep widening your search area.

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate your insight. What should I be asking for as I continue on my search? I have read multiple forums in here, but every state is different.

I got an offer of 50k on my 22 Rubi w/ 8k miles, should I take it and run?

1 Like

What’s your payoff? Do you need or want it still?

47k I think

Run from this deal, unless you are wanting to pay for the mangers summer vacation with his family- then look at the materials here to learn the process or hire a broker that is close to your area. the $500-$600 fee from a broker will save you thousands.

Yes. That’s a pretty good offer

1 Like

That’s what i thought too but I dont have anything to replace it. Do you know if a new Rubi for $500 / month is doable this month?

1 Like

The sales rep said he has no idea what he’s doing

Depends on the build and the state you’re in and if you have affiliate but I would say yes.

Why not have one of the brokers near you run the numbers?

1 Like

Where was this offer from?