HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

So I need to correct this. I have had to re-sign a new contract. I think they charged me an acq. fee and messed up the residual value. My new numbers are signifantly better. Here is the new calculator.

2 Likes

Amazing deal and payment. What state are you located? I am in GA and incentives are not that aggressive. Bummer

I would of got this if the payment was that low :joy:

64k msrp I was at 630 with tax :melting_face:

Are the 2023 deals any better now with the new 2024 coming out?

we donā€™t have $14,000 in incentives in CA I donā€™t think. Maybe next month :crossed_fingers:

A Milk crate with a string.

What model/package is this for? Starting to look into them myself but getting wild quotes in ny

I just test drove a Willies and, test fit a my toddlers car seat. Iā€™m no the fence about the safety aspect with my kid in a car seat.
How do you guys feel about transporting toddlers around in a Wrangler?

I got rid of my wrangler for a gc largely because it was becoming very difficult to manuever my toddler into her rear facing seat as she gets bigger.

Good to know and thanks for you feedback!

I feel more comfortable if it was the 2024 with rear air bags.

I agree that the wranglers donā€™t have a ton of (rear) space, when car seats are involved.

A lot of the problem is the door opening is so small, it really restricts access, especially to a rear facing seat

1 Like

Yeah, definitely not the widest. I recall the front passenger space being someone restricted as well, with a child seat behind.

Iā€™ve thought about looking into those swivel seats for the applications where access is real limited (I.e. coupe). Iā€™ve heard mixed reviews on them and they just donā€™t seem as sturdy as a traditional.

I have the swivel seats and they made things better in the wrangler, but still difficult. They do kill front passenger room. Theyre wonderful otherwise.

What is factory invoice on 2023 % typically

There isnt a huge gap between invoice and msrp on the 4xe. Like 2%

Got it! Thanks all. I think Iā€™ll have to move on to GC.

Trying to figure out if it worth going to tread lightly route or find a dealer with a bigger discount.

Agreed and rear seats are not the most comfortable after an hour or two. My kids start to complain after a few hours on a road trip. Itā€™s an awesome vehicle for around town but we tend to always to our other car for road trip comfort.