HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

It looks like it’s 13.5k now unless I’m missing something…

If you find one at a big pre-incentive discount and your state has good rebates.

Plus the 1k website code.

I counted that I was seeing 12.5k + 1k for the code.

1 Like

Find a ‘22

1 Like

Is it cheaper to order a 2024 4xe. Or does it make more sense to wait until December and look for an instock discount and lease programs available?

That returning lessee can be tough to qualify for

1 Like

Yeah the problem is all those 4xe’s were 36 months :smile: I’m going to check the dates… we might qualify based on my wife’s old grand Cherokee

Are people getting better deals on ordering a 2024 or current 2023 inventory? Looking for another flipper

1 Like

Literally my 1st lease qualified by 1 month.

1 Like

I mean the incentives and discounts are making these 23 deals work well.

Who knows what we will get with a 24 and they won’t realistically start getting built until summer . Having said that I did put a 24 order in with Mitch because at 8% off invoice and refundable deposit when it sells it’s worth the risk.

1 Like

Thanks! Is 8% a good target on a 2023? I found a 22 with an 8% discount didn’t think it was very aggressive.

are they? what’s go great about the 23 deals at the moment?

8% below invoice, not 8% off of MSRP. Two very different things.

1 Like

Buyouts in the low 40s, payments under 500 on a 60k sticker… I’d say that’s pretty good.

And 8% off sticker is decent and pretty easy to find.

1 Like

8% discount on sticker on a 22 when you can easily get the same or more on a 23. Invoice is different but even that sort of deal is possible on 23s with affiliate

What kind of discounts are you finding to get to low 40’s on a buyout? 10-12%

unless they added some lease cash i’m not aware of i’m not sure how you’re getting to those numbers even with 10% given the may numbers. at least on a sahara or a rubicon.

1 Like

Posted my Rubi deal in here a few days ago but on anything 63k or under with the discount via Mitch and all the MA incentives that’s where I’ve been.

Anyone know of any good side steps for a 23 Willy’s 4xE?
Mopar is sold out I am looking for something similar to the factory side steps
Thanks