HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

So I’m in a low rebate state. Just $1500 lease cash and the $1000 website pop up. If delta is larger than this with discount plus the msrp is lower on some of these 2022’s than 23’s you could come out ahead. Of course this is a keeper strategy not a flipper strategy as 22’s will be worth less than 23’s.

Isn’t the $7500 Fed lease credit in all states?

Yeah and not to say you couldn’t really push for a deal that makes the 22 worth it. I’m sure dealers will take a loss on these to move them, just make sure you compare the two to be sure.

1 Like

Wanted to share that I picked up an un-optioned Rubicon this weekend from a DC dealer. Got 8% off msrp and the buy rate for an in stock unit. No affiliate. It can be done.

7 Likes

Can you post your numbers in the calculator? Or at least the terms?

You paid the acquisition fee? I thought it was waived for the rubicon

I did pay it.

Was the dealers name Mitch at Ourisman?

No, mitch couldn’t get close to this without affiliate. I did try that first. I just spoke to the sales manager I dealt with, he said I could give out his info. DM me and I’ll share it but I’m not posting it.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what is flippability like these days? Not necessarily making a profit but getting out at least even.

Depends on your rebates, discount and taxes. I’m in PA and they are definitely flippable with 14k rebates.

Only $1500 available in Michigan :frowning:

Plus $7500

Correct for sure :slight_smile:

Harrydogyo.

I would love a 1k code for wrangler rubicon 4xe deal.

Thanks!

Happy to help. Just PM name zip and email.

Agree that what state you’re in will determine if these are flippable. Market is softening a bit but when you’re getting 12-15k of incentives and 5-8k off for discount in some states that’s enough cushion.

And same rules as before, don’t get one with too many options or that’s going to eat away at any margin you have.

Look at the grand cherokee 4xe. 15.5k incentives here in MI with the jeep TDM code

1 Like

Is it possible to even get a 4xe GC to actually use as a lease 24/10 term under 500 in the Midwest? Or am I just delusional