HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

24/10 terms might be better?

@AutoCompanion and Mitch can do better but 7% local is strong. You’re saving maybe net 2 points going with a broker but then shipping. AutoCompanion you’ll have higher doc and a broker fee but base MF, Mitch you’ll have a small mark up but lower doc.

2 Likes

Mitch isn’t better than 7% off msrp with buy rate and no mark ups. I used up all my affiliates this year already, so without affiliate his numbers came out at about 5% off msrp with the buy rate. I passed.

Oh yeah 7% without affiliate is tough to beat.

First lease w/ Jeep - lease calculator

I know, the selling price is lame.

It’s sign and drive (just first month payment at sign), and the dealer is using Stellantis.
Per salesman, Stellantis offers - 58% RV, 0.00225 MF, $0 acquisition fee
CC is 55% RV, 0.00157 MF, $795 acquisition fee.
I am new to Jeep, and have zero idea why there are two financial services.

Total lease incentive is $14000 in PA (including 1k private code from the website)

Should I push more, or should I accept this offer and be happy with it?

Please share your thoughts!

So which is it…?

I would not lease with Stellantis. That will force you to hold the lease until the end of the term.

Have them run it with Chrysler Capital. I’d expect similar rates and you have the flexibility to sell your lease to a third party or buy it out yourself.

Actually don’t do that deal at that discount. User a broker here or a dealer as they’ll get you closer to 8-10% off with same incentives.

3 Likes

I’m seeing a 56% residual and a $595 acq fee from CC. Also, Stellantis base MF is .00195, so there’s markup on your deal or and acq fee waiver (or both).

Anytime you start a sentence with “Per salesman…”, verify everything.

As harrydogyo indicates, the brokers here are advertising deals that crush this, so probably simpler than trying to get your local dealer straightened out.

1 Like

Recent deals have been coming back 795 for acq so the days of 595 may be behind us. Still I wouldn’t go near SFS.

Also, if the monthly payments are the same, take the lower residual program. In this case, CC.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight. That’s a big difference between the two financial services.

1 Like

Thank you. First time leasing Jeep and it’s getting interesting

If youre paying first month’s payment at sign, it is not a sign and drive.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s good to know. I am running away from this dealership as I am typing.

Hey everyone. Sorry for the newbie questions.

I’m thinking about leasing and then doing an early lease buyout ASAP on the following Jeep. Do the various bonus credits apply to the capitalization cost reduction? Or only the $7500 lease credit? Seems like a good deal given the 10k dealership discount. Does Chrysler/Jeep allow for early buyouts without any crazy fees tacked on?

are you certain that $10k dealer discount is correct?

I called and the dealer told me that is the current selling price:

https://www.dodgechryslerjeepofkirkland.com/inventory/new-2023-jeep-wrangler-4xe-rubicon-4xe-4x4-sport-utility-1c4jjxr66pw584459/#

That’s probably accurate on the incentives, your discount doesn’t seem realistic, 8% with Affiliate maybe. Lots of posts and info on these, poke around and read up

1 Like

What are the “total options” if those are dealer add ons that’s not good. I would assume that the discount includes incentives. The payment seems in line with what we’re seeing at other good deals on 4xes though.

Make sure you’re leasing with Chrysler Capital as that’s the only way to ensure you can buyout without fees as well as to sell to a private party without extra charges or valuations.

I’d have them send you a full quote with all fees vs. what’s on the website to be sure.

My understanding is that the total options are factory installed options, not dealership addons.

Do you know if the $6500 + $7500 in different credits count towards the early lease payoff amount?

thanks!