HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Yeah that doesn’t make sense.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXR66PW584459&_ga=2.102595713.1290428883.1685037040-1159441310.1685037039

This is the sticker on the car… not sure what the screen print is from because that MSRP is a lot lower. I’d worry there were dealer add ons.

Bottom line have them run you an actual quote (not the e-shop screen capture) with fees included with Chrysler Capital and that will allow us to really see the details to judge the deal.

And yes the incentives and rebates will offset the buyout cost of the car. You or one of us can also get you another $1k discount on the jeep website to apply as well.

Here’s a recent deal I signed on a 23 Rubi 4xe. Sticker was 61k so it’ll give you an idea of how it should break down. the cap cost reduction reflects all the rebates and incentives for my area.

4 Likes

I absolutely guarantee you that $10k dealer discount is inclusive of some incentives

5 Likes

Holy :eyes::eyes::eyes:
I’m crazy for wanting to sign a 670 a month here in so cal msrp 68k tho

Yeah I had Mitch get a 61k white base Rubi with old pricing from a dealer in his network. Low price, discounts along with the generous incentives, my waived acq fee and the $1k code and it’s a sweet payment. Won’t last long in my driveway though.

2 Likes

Jeeps outselling the swifties :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, I’ll take my profits wherever I can find them.

2 Likes

I still can’t figure out how the get this $1K discount code off the Jeep site. I’ve built a few GC’s everyday for a week on 3 different browsers. Sheesh

Send me your name email and zip and I’ll get you one ASAP.

That goes for anyone who needs a code, please don’t hesitate to hit me up. They pop every time for me.

3 Likes

Do these apply to 392?

There is a 63k rubi still in stock. That’s all you !

1 Like

No sirrrrr 69

Incentives aren’t that great in CA

2 Likes

I thought it was dealer location possibly ?
Either way, same for me but with the upfront taxes.

Womp womp.

Received and thanks!

1 Like

@harrydogyo clarify this? :joy:

It’s by where you live I’m sure

I’ve heard that but I still assume based on your zip for incentives. I get MA incentives on my deals even though I’m buying in MD. Acq fee waivers I think might be regional based on dealer/business center.

392s are excluded

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of a new and unused 2022 Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport 4x2), Grand Cherokee WL 4xe and Gladiator models. Purchase or lease of new and unused 2023 Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport 4x2), Grand Cherokee WL (incl. 4xe), Wrangler (incl. 4xe and excl. Rubicon 392) and Gladiator models. Must order or take retail delivery by 07/24/2023. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Contact dealer for details. Program ID: 41CPG
1 Like

There have never been any applicable TDM’s for the 392 that I can recall.

1 Like

Do you know what are incentives for florida? Asking for a friend :joy:

Change zip code and scroll all the way Down

2 Likes