HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

The good old brick and mortar store starts with a C and ends with an X. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They have been pretty meh around here

Yeah they were asking to come in for an appraisal and I didn’t have any hope but went in as the last resort. I almost hugged the guy after their offer but kept my poker face instead :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dealers with brands who lack new inventory are still worth hitting up and putting out the WE BUY CARS signs and ads but as I’m literally sitting here on hour two of an appraisal appointment explaining how the 4xe works and that they can buy a CCAP lease I’m reminded of the value of the easy quick sale.

It’s good to hustle a bit and get to know some local dealers though. Even if they don’t buy if they’re close it’s good to make the contacts.

But one of those buyers recently told me to try carmax lol

4 Likes

so, what did you finally end up paying for 1 yr of driving this 22 HA ? your total cost.

Need to dig deep into my dusty emailbox but it is between $1,500-$2,000.

1 Like

This forum gives me life

3 Likes

what was the MMR price for your wrangler?

It was $52,300

Does anyone know a way to track your Jeep once its at the rail yard? Or had a similar experience? Mine has been there for 5 days now haha, very close to the dealership

It’s kind of a black hole once it leaves the factory but these have been getting delivered fast.

1 Like

I hope it’s soon!

Has anyone requested CAPP payoff letter recently and how was it delivered to your email through a secured server required you to login? I got mine like that, but wasn’t able to login or reset password.

A dealer I sold to last year had that means of delivery and it was like most secure email a bit of a pain with authentication. you should be able to reset though unless they messed up your information. Or just call them back.

1 Like

Just sold one earlier this month and am waiting to get funded to sell another (pleading to get it done this week) and whenever I request it via chat it shows up in my CCAP account inbox within a few minutes even if it was emailed to me as well but I don’t remember requiring a password via email. Check your secure messages on your CCAP account too, usually shows up there for me as well.

1 Like

Looking at the order guide for 24s, looks like Sky top is cheaper on some trims and some other things like heated seats and advanced saftey now standard on some trims. Cloth seats on a Sahara. Sport option starts under 50k sticker.

4 Door 4-26-23.pdf (195.3 KB)

Yes it’s a new thing.

1 Like

Whoa. Did pricing just get released for 2024’s?

Ev credit has been cut down to $3750 by ccap and stellantis financial on these as of about an hour ago

3 Likes

trash GIF

17 Likes