yikes, not sure how they plan on moving all the 23s still hanging around dealer lots. thankfully I signed for my keeper Rubi from Gupton last week, lets hope it gets funded with $13.5k in incentives!
Seems to have populated on some dealer pages as well… Like this dealer that I tried to give some sense of urgency to that refused to budge off their numbers.
You shouldnt have an issue
Where do you see that?
This doc is still up on extranet https://training.chryslercapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CCAP-556664-DLR-2023-Hybrid_Electric-Tax-Credit-Flyer-6.pdf
And I signed this this afternoon. Hope it gets funded.
Is this specifically for the Wranglers, or does that reduction apply to the GC 4xe as well?
Applies to both
It’s popping up all over the place. In the ratefindr that pulls from CCAP, on jeep’s website if you try to initiate a purchase, through a bunch of dealers, etc.
Is it possible they’re getting ahead of taking it away on 5/1? Or would a deal sent in now come back with 3750?
It’s potentially possible. Hard to say
Oof, so glad I signed one already! Nobody is buying them as it stands. Unless they’ve got some other rebates up their sleeves for next month the jeeps are gonna keep stockpiling.
That’s really my only hope here in prices coming back down. This change would be a $200/mo bump easily.
If the section 30/45 distinction is still in effect I suspect that on the back end Jeep may make the other half of the incentive some kind of holdback or other dealer cash that’s not publicly disclosed.
Never underestimate the power of Stellantis (as its predecessors did before it) to throw money at stale inventory.
Having said that it’s already been happening with those of us in CARB states able to get 13,500 of combined incentives and 7-8% off invoice for instock with some dealers effectively taking almost 20k off the top of these. The punch bowl for this party got filled back up for a bit.
24s could be cheaper in some builds with the cost of some options lower.
But the dealers that refused to deal in the past few months are looking foolish once 3750 is off the table.
I tried to get a 4xe Sahara lease today and the dealer wouldnt budge off MSRP before 11,500 tax and jeep incentives. You’d think they’d want to get rid of the 23 inventory.
I’m sitting here hoping they toss some love to Rams next month. Otherwise I’m gonna end up with two grand Cherokees in my garage
Multiple dealers and brokers here will get you 7-8% off. But outside of those there are many pretending it’s still early 2022
Seeing 20% off rams at almost all dealers.
Lots of purchase incentives to get to that number
Well they first tried to markup the MSRP then removed it but “can’t” go below MSRP. Seems odd they won’t discount it.
Theres only 8,200 new 4XE listed on carsdotcom. Whos gonna buy all these?

