Yes that’s the lane keep assist feature. I incorrectly posted before it was the autosteer. LKA doesn’t work that well on the GC either.
Again, you need Overland and up to get lane centering like in HDA otherwise it is like Toyota Safety Sense 2.5
Yes that’s the lane keep assist feature. I incorrectly posted before it was the autosteer. LKA doesn’t work that well on the GC either.
Again, you need Overland and up to get lane centering like in HDA otherwise it is like Toyota Safety Sense 2.5
That doesnt shock me. I actually havent used a better system overall for lane centering and acc than HDA.
There are only two options I know of: BMW X5 PHEV and the Audi Q5 PHEV
No idea how they lease.
I have to say the Capri leather in GC Limited is nicer than I expected. I sat in the Summit trims and they are very well appointed. My only concern with the GCs has been the powertrain and maybe overall value (at retail).
Q5 has a similar 2.0t i4 based system, only its down 10 hp and 100 ft lbs from the 4xe, so if your concern is an anemic 4 cylinder, its definitely not the option for you
Thanks for the calculators!
I’m assuming these numbers in NY are without taxes (8.875%)? Or with a down payment included?
I see older GCs(till 2021) listed as supported vehicles on comma openpilot. They list ACC as the only req for it to support, and claims to offer lane tracing above 39mph. Heard to be the best system out there of all. Hope it will support 4xe too.
I think i plugged 7% in as a generic tax rate. Was based on a 65k msrp with an 8% discount and included the jeep.com private offer.
For those in upper mid-atlantic, looking to sell their Jeep 4XE — ALGO offered the most to buyout my 22 Rubicon. Local dealers played games, ended up being same offer as Carmax. ALGO took a little back and forth but they beat Carmax by $1k. EquityHacker and Autonation were $3-4k under Carmax.
Thanks for the info!
Perhaps you can assist with the following q’s: I will skip the dealer and complete the purchase myself. Based on my discussion with the credit union, they will send me two checks - 1st check for payoff amount which I will need to mail it to Chrysler Capital and 2nd check for the DMV fees.
So my question is, what happens after I mail the check to Chrysler Capital, will they send the title to me or the CU? Also which DMV form do I need to complete? I’m CA and never did a lease buyout before.
PS: I guess the dealer route will avoid all of the above but at a cost… ![]()
And they also gave me a low offer for my other one as well
I believe they are all stocked up on crazy for this month.
They definitely had a lot of crazy when i talked to them
I absolutely love how my 4xe looks. I find myself staring at it lovingly.
However, I’ve been waiting on an ECH replacement for the last several months, driving around with the check engine light. It’s been grating on my nerves to be honest. Now after driving my Tesla for a week, I find the Jeep drives like something from the 70s. The ice/ev interplay is particularly bad.
Going forward, full EV or full ICE for me.
Ideally I would love a Jeep GC with that Hurricane inline 6. Anyone know if there are plans for it?
Keep in mind that youre basing the ice/ev play based on a vehicle with a component malfunctioning the ties into how those systems interact. It locks people out of electric for months, etc.
Im surprised your dealer is having this hard of a time getting an ech in. Most people seem to get them in 3-4 weeks and there are places you can buy one today. I wish theyd reimburse for buying the part yourself.
My guess is we wont see the i6 in the gc until it moves to stla large.
Data point
23 Sahara
soft top
cold weather
1600 miles
$48,700 to local Jeep Dealer Midwest
Yeah, you are probably right. At this point it’s been so long since it was functioning right, I’ve forgotten.
My appt is for this upcoming Thursday. I also need to figure out a death wobble situation. Dealer said the damper is the most likely culprit but I think I need the tires might need to be road force balanced.
The damper is never the culprit.
The damper may mask the real issue for a while, until it wears out and cant mask it any more.
Its almost always something loose in the front end.
This guy posts every few months just to flex his flips , and then disappears into the night
only to re-emerge again to post his flips.
I’m waiting on my second electric coolant heater module in 12 months. Been checking on lemon law possibilities. Getting annoyed with the Jeep.
Let the man flex in piece.